News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

In need of strength

Started by ladylissame, September 02, 2011, 08:05:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Merlin the Elder

That's really good to hear. Those curtain-climbers do tend to grow in a hurry!  :P
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Alerrick Afon Adou

You are doing Great. It gets easier in time. I  left with my 14month old baby girl and never looked back. That was 12 years ago. My kiddo is 14 now.  I couldn`t be happier with the loving wife I have now. My kid is happy and loved by us all. Just be strong. Dont rush into anything, the right thing will come along and you will know when it does. There are men out there who will treat you and your child like they should. Keep your head up and look to the stars.

maeven

Quote from: ladylissame on December 11, 2011, 07:29:50 PM
It has been a few months since and I must say that I am doing great. I am happy and my son is growing so fast. It is amazing how much better I feel without that stress in my life :)

So glad to hear! Keep on keeping on! :)
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

arbcoind

Ladylissame,  I am so glad you are doing better and feeling much less stress!

Gina

LissaRoisin

I realized I never updated you wonderful people.
Our divorce was finalized May 7th, 2012.
We are getting along and co-parent well for our almost 18 month old son. I think it helps that we only see each other about 15 minutes a week!
I am still currently single, but doing very well. I found a strength in me I had forgotten about.
My son is thriving as well.
Thank you all for your support. It gas meant the world to me
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

arbcoind

Lissa, thanks for the update.  It's so good to see you doing better. 

Gina

Rowan MacD

I went through nearly that same situation with my divorce over a decade ago.  When I threatened to send an email to his GF, to let her know he was married, he was quick to ask for the divorce.
   P.S.  His GF dropped him like yesterday's news once she realized he was free.  LOL.

Life was sooooo much nicer without the drama, you find you can deal with a whole lot more than you thought you could all by yourself!

I was single for 6 years (with a child) before I found the right man for me, so take your time.
We've been married for 5 years now, and I love him more than ever.  He has a son close to the same age as mine, from his first marriage and they are freinds.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

LissaRoisin

Quote from: Rowen MacD on January 17, 2013, 04:57:26 PM
   I went through nearly that same situation with my divorce over a decade ago.  When I threatened to send an email to his GF, to let her know he was married, he was quick to ask for the divorce.
   P.S.  His GF dropped him like yesterday's news once she realized he was free.  LOL.

Life was sooooo much nicer without the drama, you find you can deal with a whole lot more than you thought you could all by yourself!

I was single for 6 years (with a child) before I found the right man for me, so take your time.
We've been married for 5 years now, and I love him more than ever.  He has a son close to the same age as mine, from his first marriage and they are freinds.
Thank you for the words of hope  :)

Sadly, his girlfriend knew he was married. Up until the affair, she was a friend of mine who had a boyfriend of her own. They are still together actually. It was amazing how fast they made their relationship official once we separated. Now, her ex-boyfriend and I are very good friends.
IWG #3491
IFRP #1486
Loveland Castleteer
Captain of the Wenches Desire

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde