News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The 2011 Season

Started by kcdcchef, September 06, 2011, 11:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delireus

I can't wait to go! I'll be there with a few friends and a pirate furry on the 24th! We're all so excited!  ;D
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Tamtaro

Quote from: Delireus on September 15, 2011, 01:17:59 AM
I can't wait to go! I'll be there with a few friends and a pirate furry on the 24th! We're all so excited!  ;D
What is a pirate furry?  Should I be afraid to ask?

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tamtaro on September 15, 2011, 10:25:50 AM
Quote from: Delireus on September 15, 2011, 01:17:59 AM

blackbeard?

EmbyrretheFae

has there been any photo postings of opening weekend yet?
"Because I can" ;)

kcdcchef

Quote from: EmbyrretheFae on September 15, 2011, 08:02:36 PM
has there been any photo postings of opening weekend yet?

best KCRF photos to be found are on the performers webpage, the faire photographers all post there.

Delireus

Quote from: Tamtaro on September 15, 2011, 10:25:50 AM

There's a lot of bad stuff on the internet about them, but to write the entire Furry community off because of a few bad apples would be like calling all rennies bad because a few were weirdos (the bad kind of weirdos, some people are cool weirdos!). Basically it's people who like anthropomorphic beings (animals with human traits such as facial features or intelligence) Kind of like the Disney animated Robin Hood, where he's a fox? Well my friend made a fur suit and she is a pirate wolf!

This is a fur suit, only in a steampunk style - http://a3.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/208332_200574046642193_173260812706850_591411_1885101_n.jpg

But I digress! I'm very excited to go back to Canterbury, and I'm even bringing 2 friends who have never been to a faire before. They'll be so cute realizing what an awesome place it is.
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Butch

The 24th is panning out to be a big day for the RF'ers.  Let's all meet somewhere for a group photo!  If we meet at 1230 at Shadowgate Downs, we can get our photo on the bleachers.

kcdcchef

let me know if you do something the following weekend, the 24th I will be at the Pittsburgh Renaissance Festival.

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Quote from: Butch on September 16, 2011, 10:13:38 AM
The 24th is panning out to be a big day for the RF'ers.  Let's all meet somewhere for a group photo!  If we meet at 1230 at Shadowgate Downs, we can get our photo on the bleachers.

Sounds good. The Baron and Baroness from Colorado will be with us too.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Butch

It was nice meeting you in passing today, Aniroaldawen.  I was the guy with the fuzzy blue hat.

I have not yet seen Gem this year!

It looks like I will be unable to attend tomorrow (I really wanted to go to the brunch!), but will be there all day next Saturday.  Please, let's all meet for a group photo!

Tamtaro

Huzzah for the group photo!  I'll be there!  I hope we can do another on kcdcchef's day!

Thanks for the picture of the furry Delireus - I took my picture with one in St. Louis once & didn't even know it was a "furry." :D

kcdcchef

Quote from: Tamtaro on September 18, 2011, 04:36:52 PM
Huzzah for the group photo!  I'll be there!  I hope we can do another on kcdcchef's day!

Thanks for the picture of the furry Delireus - I took my picture with one in St. Louis once & didn't even know it was a "furry." :D

i hope so! we wanted to in 2010, and didnt. lets hope!

Delireus

Sounds good to me! Does someone have a RF pin I can recognize? I don't have one and don't want to walk right by you all  :D
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Butch

I wear a blue fuzzy hat with the R/F pin right on it.  You'll probably notice the hat first!

kcdcchef

Quote from: Delireus on September 19, 2011, 09:14:28 PM

Sounds good to me! Does someone have a RF pin I can recognize? I don't have one and don't want to walk right by you all  :D

I always wear mine on my belt loop.