News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The 2011 Season

Started by kcdcchef, September 06, 2011, 11:00:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbyrretheFae

Quote from: kcdcchef on September 15, 2011, 08:08:13 PM
Quote from: EmbyrretheFae on September 15, 2011, 08:02:36 PM
has there been any photo postings of opening weekend yet?

best KCRF photos to be found are on the performers webpage, the faire photographers all post there.

is there a link?
"Because I can" ;)

kcdcchef

http://information.kcrenfest.com/Performers.htm

seems this season they have been a little slow on the uptake of photos compared to previous seasons. But there will be thousands there before seasons end. And they already have thousands from all the promos in 2011.

Tamtaro

A few weeks back, the King's Falcon Show had a bird fly away!!  Does anyone know if they got it back?  I've been meaning to ask.  It was a vulture & I saw him/her up in the tree and the girls were trying to tempt him/her down with a dead rat.  A cute fluffy dead rat.  Poor!  (then again, I do eat animals at festival...poor turkey leg! maybe not so cute or fluffy though :P)

Butch

Last day tomorrow!  Saw Tamtaro today, always a pleasure!  AmyJ and Bob visited today from St Louis, what a flurry of fun accompanies this couple!  I really look forward to being there for the last day between the bookends of opening and closing cannon.  Come join me as we close the season in Canterbury together!

Tamtaro

Quote from: Butch on October 15, 2011, 09:18:47 PM
Last day tomorrow!  Saw Tamtaro today, always a pleasure!  AmyJ and Bob visited today from St Louis, what a flurry of fun accompanies this couple!  I really look forward to being there for the last day between the bookends of opening and closing cannon.  Come join me as we close the season in Canterbury together!
It was fun seeing you & the family again too, Butch!    I wish I could have come back on Sunday, but I also think it would have been somewhat sad :'(  But now we can start the countdown for next year - HA! ;D  I hope the morning mimosas were delicious!!