News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WHEN and WHERE TRF 2008

Started by Blue66669, May 09, 2008, 11:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

It's time to let your flags fly! Let us know if you're coming, and which weekends!!!!

Just a reminder, Opening Weekend is October 11-12, and the official All Hallows Eve Renvasion is set for October 25-26...
Blaidd Drwg

Lady Guinevere

I'm going to try to make it out every weekend.
Clan McLotofus Elder

Lady Ann of Draycott

Sir Trent, Master Dillon & I will be attending on the following weekends:

October 10 & 11 - Oktoberfest - Camping with Clan McLotofus
October 25 & 26 - All Hallows Eve - Camping with Clan McLotofus
November 1 & 2 - Pirate Adventure
November 15 & 16 - Highland Fling
November 28, 29 & 30 - Celtic Christmas - Camping with Clan McLotofus

Collector of Wine and Roses
Clan McLotofus Elder
Landshark No. 96

Advent

Looking to be out every weekend. Camping on the following weekends: October 10 & 11 - Oktoberfest, October 25 & 26 - All Hallows Eve, November 28, 29 & 30 - Celtic Christmas
The Order of Culloden Moor
Clan McLotofus
Keeper of the Broken Moral Compass and CoCaptain of the JagerBOMB Squad

Element of Air

I should be out every weekend with O'Riley (aka Sir Jerrick Rayfe). That is if money allows, but by that time we should have enough saved to afford the gas. (if it stays below 5 dollars by then)
Royal Duchess of Air, Music and Beauty in the court of Queen Bonnie.
FOKTOP
Royal Order of Landsharks, Guppy No. 25

Zaubon

Current plans are for the McLotofus kitchen to be in operation:
Opening Weekend
All Hallows Eve (competing with the amazing firehouse cooking of Captain Sin of the Bayou Scoundrels!)
Closing Weekend

Yrose

We will be at least All Hallows Eve weekend and Celtic Christmas.
Don't forget to smell the roses, but watch out for the thorns!

wyckdblyss

Not exactly sure which weekends for sure as of yet...but there will be several of them! Can't wait to see everyone!
WyckdBlyss,
Royal Order of Lansharks Guppy No. 70

Zardoz

Pirate weekend (tentative)

Highland weekend both days (my birthday)

Celtic Christmas Sunday
"Pants are for guys with ugly legs"
Member of Clan McLotofus,
IBRSC# 1619,
As seen in Renaissance Magazine

Scarlytt Pyrates

We plan an invasion from Arizona on Pirate Weekend!
Scarlytt Pyrates!

Princess Amanda

My husband and I will be there on Halloween for sure and we are looking at either/or opening weekend or for Celtic Christmas (oooo 3 days!).

We usually camp with friends from Ft. Worth when they attend but also want to find new friends to camp with.  We are willing to bribe you with beer and poptarts to gain your acceptance.

Zaubon

Quote from: Princess Amanda on May 09, 2008, 05:35:02 PM
My husband and I will be there on Halloween for sure and we are looking at either/or opening weekend or for Celtic Christmas (oooo 3 days!).

We usually camp with friends from Ft. Worth when they attend but also want to find new friends to camp with.  We are willing to bribe you with beer and poptarts to gain your acceptance.
We'll take bribes, but you're already members of Clan McLotofus so of course you're welcome to join us. We normally do row #8, but we might be enticed away.

eloquentXI

The definite is All Hallows Eve with CapnFayeCutler.

For just, Opening Weekend and Closing Weekends are in the works. Gotta wait and see.
Still Meggers, just a little more grown up now. :)

Sir Martin

Will be at TRF on All Hallows and Celtic Christmas weekends for sure.  Most likely attending another 2 or 3 as yet to be determined.

ravic

We'll be there every weekend at the book store.

Ravic & Magenta Kat