News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WHEN and WHERE TRF 2008

Started by Blue66669, May 09, 2008, 11:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

midnightferret

Midnight and Ambard - camping

25th and 26th (our anniversary day!)

Also Barbarian weekend... not sure dates yet.

Taffy Saltwater

Fersher Pirate Invasion, most likely All Hallows & Christmas, others as the spirit (rum, of course) moves me.
Sveethot!

Sonata

So far I plan to be there opening weekend, Halloween weekend, and Pirate weekend. I may be there for closing weekend as well. I'll be camping with the Gnomes any weekend I'm present at faire.
Humans need fantasy to be human, to be the place where the fallen angel meets the rising ape. Terry Pratchett

KeeperoftheBar

StudMuffun and I will be there Opening Saturday, Halloween Sunday and Closing Friday at the very least, hopefully more.  I doubt if we shall be camping.  People don't like StudMuffin leaving meadow muffins about.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

mpullen

Opening
All Hallows Eve
Highland Fling
Celtic Christmas (including Thanksgiving Friday)

On that note, if folks enjoyed my fried turkeys last year, I'll setup the fryers this year. If no one liked them, then I won't bother.

No word if we have any wedding receptions this year to host, but if there are any, I'll bake a batch of Chicken Michael.

Each week that I attend, I should be out at the gate Thursday afternoon (probably Thursday morning on opening).

I'm looking forward to greeting old faire friends and meeting new ones.

Blue66669

As soon as I get a decent chunk of time, I'll cc all the info to page one for easier reference. I know, I'm not on the ball this time around. Mike, we LOVED your turkeys. And that lemon rosemary game hen was PHENOMENAL! I don't believe that we'll be hosting any weddings this season, but it is really too early to tell. I'm super excited to see all of you in the fall!!
Blaidd Drwg

Aiacha

Definates:

Opening (McLotofus)
Halloween (McLotofus)
Pirate Weekend (camping seperate)
Highland Fling (McLotofus)
Last weekend (tentative)

Other weekends, who knows.  I might just decide the Thursday before.

Pat McGroin

I will be riding up with Capt. Sin and the rest of the Bayou Scoundrels
on All Hallows Eve. Hope to see allof you there.
I'm the Carpenter aboard the Bayou Scoundrel,
The Keeper of FIREWATER!!!
I.F.R.P. #1447

Ottheinrich

Waiting to see what the weather will be like then I ll know which weekend(s) Ill be attending

PyroMaster

I will be there every weekend making lots of noise and fire in the sky!
Do not burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.

Var Greyshadow

Don't know for sure yet, what with real life changing quite a bit.  I'd guess opening weekend pretty definitely, and I think we'll try to make the "Asian Invasion" if Badra and Koolagh do that again.  Will try for Pirate Weekend - my alter ego doesn't get out enough.  Beyond that, we (or just I - I have a habit of going to faire when he's working) will probably pop in another day or two.
"All that is gold does not glitter; Not all those who wander are lost..." ~J.R.R. Tolkien "The Fellowship of the Ring"

knarlyknot

We will be there every weekend! ;D

Bonny Pearl

Will be there every glorious weekend! :o
Gypsy Wanderer
Kingdom of Onondaga
Order of the Hatchet
Landshark No.88

Queen Bonnie

As many weekends as the royal purse allows. I will try to do them all!  Depends on gas prices. Etc. And the results of my alchemy projects.  Still trying to turn Velveeta into gold!
Wingardium Leviosa!
Tis not the length of the staff- but the magick there in!

Riot

"I'm sweet, innocent, virginal, and full of all things goodness and light"