News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

WHEN and WHERE TRF 2008

Started by Blue66669, May 09, 2008, 11:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

texanromaniac

Not sure yet what weekend we make it down for TRF...must talk it over with the rest of our little group, but it would have been a toss-up between Pirate Invasion, Highland Fling, and Celtic Christmas. Pirate Invasion is out now though, as it is on race weekend, and I'm guessing my dear man will be at the Speedway that weekend instead!!  :D

In any case, we'll be camping...and any working folks will be taking their Monday off...and if it isn't for Celtic Christmas, then their Friday off too...so as to have as long a weekend as possible!!

LadyStitch

The Concillium will be at TRF 1001 dreams weekend.  We camp onsite and love visitors.  Beware of our troublesome twosome, when ever they are together trouble tends to follow.  ;)
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Thomas Eagle

Halloween at least for this season as things have not been as flexible as they were last year.  Ally and I have an apointment with a group of wild ones and so I'm sure I'll be taking my Vacation time to be able to spend the whole weekend at faire. 

So far we have the "Ding" and "D/A" stories and we will see what gets added on this year, haha, it should be fun.
Honorary Member of the B.S. Crew
Teller of "Memorable" Stories  "Ding" & "D/A"
Part-time Camp Organizer

Lady Abigail

I will be there October 25 & 26 - All Hallows Eve and am shooting for the closing weekend as well. I'm also hoping to have a couple extra in tow that have never been to faire!
Lady Abigail
Member Clan McGeroge

beeboy

I should be there every weekend after halloween

CahirDochartaigh

Clann Dochartaigh will be present for the barbarian invasion. Who's ready for some Dark Age Hooliganism?! We'll bring the meade...
Ar n Duthcas!

*Teach*

The Lovely Lady Trinn and I *should* be out the following:
october 11-12 Opening Oktoberfest (camping with Drunken Gnomes)
october 25-26 All Hallow's Eve (camping with the Capt Sin et al.)
november 15-16 Highland Fling (camping... um... somewhere... still in the air on where this weekend depending on and out of town friend)
november 28,29,30 Celtic Christmas (camping with Drunken Gnomes)

These are the preliminary plans definitely subject to change between now and then.

*Now to calculate how much rum and loki I need to bring...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Thomas Eagle

Yeah start praying on gas prices too.........  You know I'm good for a bottle of RUM on Hallows Eve though, haha.
Part-time Camp Organizer

*Teach*

If it comes down to a choice of gas to get to faire or a bottle of rum for me, buy the gas

*you live close enough to get me rum on a non-faire weekend ;D*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Lord Dragonspyre

I'm a definite on All Hallow's Eve and Celtic Christmas weekends (camping on both).

I'll also try to make it for other weekends as well.
Corrupting Impressionable Youths Since 1976.

IBRSC#1475, RMG#820, IFRP#1276
Horseman of Debauchery

Lady Bess

I love that this thread is three pages deep already! 

We are always good for opening and closing weekends...and I'm certain we'll show up a few in between.  You just never know with us!! 

Can't wait to wrap my arms around my TRF Lovies!  Let the official countdown begin!

WHOOT!
Lady Elizabeth Cromwell
The Infamous Lady Bess
Eternal Kilt Inspector Virgin
*Loki Musketeer*

Molden

I'll be there Opening, All Hallows Eve (Oct 25/26) and considering an Outlaw run for Celtic Christmas...
Cat-like & Mercurial

Reliably Unreliable

Thomas Eagle

Quote from: x0x_teach_x0x on May 28, 2008, 07:46:46 AM
If it comes down to a choice of gas to get to faire or a bottle of rum for me, buy the gas

*you live close enough to get me rum on a non-faire weekend ;D*

Yeah, I think I need to make a delivery some time soon anyway.
Part-time Camp Organizer

ragged tiger

We only make it to TRF one weekend per season.  This year, it's opening weekend, Oktoberfest (Oct 11-12).  Looking forward to some fine ribaldry!

the_Kilt_Troupe
the_Kilt_Troupe

Catherine DArtois

Catherine D'Artois, Lord Alessandro, Mistress Ella and Chip the Magik Dragon will be camping with McLotofus for Celtic Christmas weekend -- we can't WAIT for Thanksgiving Pot-Luck!!!!

The adults of our group are looking at coming down All Hallows Eve to camp with mcLotofus.
Campfire Chili Mistress
Clan McLotofus