News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Got my tickets today!

Started by mehan, June 23, 2008, 04:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehan

How's that for fast?  I just have to thank Ratman and Bobbin again.... such a score and some verra clever sleuthing on their part....

If you haven't bought yours, remember the 2/1 promotion ends Sun the 29th...

And, if you are a gamblin man... though the promo says they are good opening weekend only... the tickets I am holding in my hand say "good any day faire is open" -

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Didn't you need a code to get the 2/1?
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

mehan

Yes, and techno-challenged me is trying to YIM you with it... sigh.... sorry, check your PM

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Scotsman

We got our tickets yesterday as well! Speedy! I can taste the Smithwick's already!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

DuCoeur

mmmm Smithwicks....

Oh sorry...Yes I am ordering my season pass today....So Close yet so far, far away.....

GAAAAAAAA!!!
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

DuCoeur

Pass bought ordered and on it way!!!
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Baroness de Vale

Could anyone possibly send me the code for the 2 for 1 sale? We were planning on going to the fairy festival but since that is a no go I would really rather use the extra money opening weekend at GLMF! I have some very disappointed little girls who wanted to go to the festival and I'm trying to be the good mommy and make it better. Thanks!

mehan

DuCoeur

Got my season pass in the Mail yesterday....Weeeeee. (spins on computer chair).

it is all coming together.  Can't wait!!!