News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking forward to the last two weekends

Started by Lady Celynn, September 12, 2011, 10:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Celynn

We are really looking forward to the last two weekends of the PRF.  So far we've only managed to make opening weekend and nothing else.  Now we're back in Pittsburgh we can finally make at least 3 of the last 4 days, we missed so much due to our honeymoon and then a trip to Georgia.  We both really love the PRF and all the wonderful cast, vendors and Ren family that always make it so special.

arbcoind

I'm looking forward to seeing you both.  Catch me in the parking lot or Pub the last 2 saturdays.

Gina

Alaric

I will be there this weekend as well. Weather is supposed to be great so who knows maybe I wont sweat to death for the first time this summer :D

Should be there on Saturday.

Its up in the air for the last weekend. Id like to go since I don't know if I will make it to PARF this year. (Hoping to go in October.... but if I dont it will be a long, time til next season starts.)   

arbcoind

Cool weather forecast for Saturday.  Break out the leather.  I won't be getting to PARF this year...so it will be a looong down time for me! 

Gina

Lady Celynn

Darn we have to attend a family wedding on Saturday...but we will be there on Sunday.  Can't wait to see everyone

kcdcchef

Pittsburgh is my warmup act for the bigger faires I attend, so I am looking forward to it "getting me in the mood"!!!!