News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Auditions...

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, June 18, 2008, 05:59:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE                                          VISITOR INFORMATION

Matt Siegel:  704-896-5555 x23                                Metro Charlotte: 704-896-5544

Toll Free 877-896-5544

www.RenFestInfo.com

Renaissance Festival Auditions Underway

Feature Roles of King Available!

The Carolina Renaissance Festival, a combination of outdoor theater, circus, arts and crafts fair, jousting tournament and feast, is searching the Queen City for its next King!  Auditions for the featured role of King will be held on Saturday, July 12th from 12:00pm to 3:00pm in the community building at the Mighty Fortress Lutheran Church, 8300 McClure Circle, in Charlotte.

In addition to the King audition, general auditions will be held for street characters, musicians, dancers and variety acts on Tuesday, July 15th, from 6:30pm to 9:00pm and on Saturday, July 19th, from 12:00pm to 3:00pm, also in the community building at the Mighty Fortress Lutheran Church, 8300 McClure Circle, in Charlotte.

Professional and amateur opportunities are available. Prepared material is not required.  Head shot and resume appreciated but not required. Contact 704-896-5555 or email Vreanie@royalfaires.com to schedule an audition appointment. Audition location and general festival information can be found at: www.RenFestInfo.com. Anyone under the age of 12 must participate with a parent.

The 15th annual Renaissance Festival will be underway for seven weekends, Saturdays and Sundays, October 4th through November 16th, on a 245 acre site minutes north of Charlotte, between Concord and Huntersville, at the junction of NC 73 and Poplar Tent Road.

THIS INFORMATION AND RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL PHOTOS ARE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD AT:  www.royalfaires.com/carolina.  LOOK FOR "PRESS" OPTION AT THE BOTTOM OF THE MAIN PAGE.
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

Now could you imagine Guard'n as King?
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Actually, I think he'd be perfect!   ;D

lordwriothsley

I'm not asking for an audition although if i lived in the area i would be auditioning in a heartbeat but who would i need to go to find about working CRF as visiting cast.My Mom's group from VARF Hither,Dither,Yon has been contracted to sing there and i was planning on working at least a weekend or two as visting cast so if someone could let me know who i would need to go to about that i would greatly appreciate it.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

I would call the office directly, their number is on the website.

lordwriothsley

Thanks Lady M,I'll get right to it as soon as possible.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

or you could call Matt at the number in my first post.   ::)  Silly me I forgot it was there!

Vincenzo

I plan on heading up this Saturday from Raleigh for the auditions - if there happens to be others in the area also traveling, perhaps we could split the travel costs.  ???  8)
Audaces - Fortuna - Voluptas

lordwriothsley

Lady M don't be to hard on yourself now age will do that to you sometimes. ;D And also come to think about it Lairde Guard'n as King wouldn't be a bad idea at all.He's definetly got the personality for it.
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"

*Smacks LordW upside the head with her flogger*

Vincenzo mayhaps you should abduct bring Lairde Guardn with yee...alas I do know he is going to the M'Crack invasion to KYRF. 

lordwriothsley

Keep on smacking me upside the head with that flogger of yours and i just might like it. ;D Who know you could end up knocking some sense into me after all. ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
IBRSC# 1584
Part Time Noble
Full Time Rogue
Overall Ren Geek
Man of many names
"Did I say that"