News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Las Vegas Age Of Chivalry 2011

Started by crazyrennie, September 13, 2011, 01:21:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazyrennie

So anyone going?  What do you think of the new temp site?
Crazy

Sir Michael Geare

I will be there with St. Augustine - Queen Elizabeth's Court portraying George Clifford, Earl of Cumberland.  There is no shade what so ever at this location.  Of course the setup will be different.  Based on current designs, it will be a nice faire like in previous years.  The County has requested the aid of some of the groups to help with the setup and design of the faire.   It has been named the Shire of Silverstone. 

No matter how it turns out, it is temporary and only for the next two years while Sunset Park gets renovated.
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

Abbot Bubo

I'll be camping with Spanish Court and House Leviathan, as well as working with D&B leather doing custom work.
I haven't seen the layout yet; but have been to the site many times.  The only good thing is that the area is completely flat...so, no worries about setting up camp on a slope.  I'm not concerned with the lack of shade as the temperature is dropping fast this year and we should have perfect weather once faire rolls around.
There's a decent chance that Sunset Park will be ready by next year.

crazyrennie

Well the wife and I will be in the Empire of Chivalry and Steel encampment-people I'll be the insane one fighting for the run of the fair-A little worried about the lack of shade-but I'm sure I will be made to drink enough.

Ask for Kheldar

Crazy

Sir Michael Geare

Your camp is right next to the Port of the Black Sail.  I will try and stop by to say hi.  I will be doing a bit of sword fighting myself at faire.  Just not the entire time that I am aware of.
'The exercising of weapons puts away aches, griefs, and diseases, it
increases strength, and sharpens the wits.'

crazyrennie

Looking forward to meeting you!
Crazy
aka
Kheldar -dispensing with the titles