News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 M'Crack Family Gathering at Pennsylvania RF October 28-30

Started by Metheri, September 16, 2011, 11:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Metheri

Metheri
Moneypenny
Cruise Director and Brigade Secretary for Clan O'Ceallaig
Irish Penny Brigade

kcdcchef

I must be following you guys around, that is my weekend at PARF and your weekend at PRF was this last weekend. I was there then too!

Master James

Quote from: kcdcchef on September 27, 2011, 11:42:39 AM
I must be following you guys around, that is my weekend at PARF and your weekend at PRF was this last weekend. I was there then too!

I guess I'll see you there then!
Why can't reality be more like faire?
Clan M'Crack
RenVet
Royal Order of Landsharks #59
FoMDRF
RFC #51

kcdcchef

Quote from: Master James on October 04, 2011, 04:05:57 PM
Quote from: kcdcchef on September 27, 2011, 11:42:39 AM

I guess I'll see you there then!

you'll be at the closing weekend of PARF? cool! my wife was looking at corsets this weekend at KCRF, we are getting close to garbing again! well, me again, her first time.

Lady de la Warr

The time for M'Crack weekend is drawing near and Sir Oswyn (Smack'n) and I are hoping to see many of you there!

See you all soon!

Hibernian

Quote from: Lady de la Warr on October 25, 2011, 07:36:09 AM
The time for M'Crack weekend is drawing near and Sir Oswyn (Smack'n) and I are hoping to see many of you there!

See you all soon!

Heal'n and I will join you Saturday morning! Unfortunately we will be unable to attend breakfast but are shooting to be there for opening cannon!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady de la Warr

It's wonderful that you are both joining us! We are very much looking forward to seeing you  8)

Hibernian

Its Friday morning about 958am. I've been watching the weather and just saw Colleen's note abuot clsoing on Saturday. Sorry to say, Heal'n and I will not be at PARF on Saturday. See you next year.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Lady de la Warr

Yes I'm sorry too. In fact, I am canceling Family weekend all together because I don't want anyone injured or worse trying to drive around. Everyone is welcome to come up on Sunday but there will be no "official" M'Crack activities.

I will post a new thread.