News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone going September 17th?

Started by LadyAsh, September 17, 2011, 02:27:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAsh

It's going to be my first time going to this faire with my family. I convinced them to go to KRF this year! I was wondering if anyone else is going this weekend? I am so excited, I can barely sleep!
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber

Sanquine

i hope you had an great day! i'm going definitely on Columbus Day, and maybe a few extra visits before the season's over.

LadyAsh

It was indeed a good day! It was the first time I tried to play a character along with my brother for faire... And I found it very enjoyable. The acts there were also great! The joust was amazing! :)
"Love can make a summer fly, or a night seem like a lifetime." -Andrew Lloyd Webber

MMario

claymore

This weekend 24th and 25 will be soggy, I am looking into next weekend,hope everyone is going.

LadyAsh

Quote from: MMario on September 23, 2011, 12:13:01 PM
I was there!

Awesome! :)
Yeah, this weekend it will be soggy. I might be going to the faire again later in the coming weeks.