News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Sept 34/25

Started by Gauwyn of Bracknell, September 19, 2011, 06:55:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcdcchef

we NEED to do a photo this weekend when I am there!!!!!

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Just a quick note to let the KC people know we had a great time, especially with Butch and Michael. 

It was fun finally meeting Tamtaro.

Had a lot of fun after close on Saturday out in the parking lot, and to the girl from Topeka, hope your trek home was OK.

I have not looked at our pictures yet, but will post any when I do.
Born 500 years late

Gauwyn of Bracknell

Norfolk

The Baroness and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves as well.  The weather was absolutely perfect. 

We are always impressed by the cast and costumes at KC, but this year the prize went to the Legend Quest.  It was amazingly elaborate, yet fun for the participants.  Well done, KC!

Special thanks to Butch and Michael for the especially warm welcome.  We hope to see you both in Colorado next season.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Tamtaro

I'm so far behind!  Real life, bah!!
I had a great time on Saturday & it was wonderful meeting some RF folks (Earl and Countess of Bracknell, Butch, Butch's wife and Michael the Cordwainer - learned a new word, yes I did!)  Butch - your hat was definitely the beacon I needed to find you - LOVED it! ;D  I did see Delireus & crew!!  My chubby little legs just couldn't get over there fast enough - I was on the other side of the joust arena squinting my eyes & debating for too much time if that was you.  Thank you Coch for posting their picture!!  And I got to ask all the fancy garb questions I've always wanted to ask of the Earl & Countess (thanks for humoring me!)  And Huzzah to RenDezVous!!  KCRF is worthy of a shout-out - WOOT!

Delireus

Here are my photos from Saturday. It's mostly me and my friends, but there are a few of the Robin Hood brawl/dancing that took place at the end of the day. Hope this link works!

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150274950932574.316675.574617573&l=c0644426ee&type=1
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Coch

My pics. not sure if this is how you post a album. Let me know if it works, and tag 'em if you know them.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2497309472343.2145615.1241060142&type=1
Rhys Coch

Butch

Can't access the page.  Do you have permissions locking it down?

Coch

Sorry had it set to friends, changed to public, try it and let me know.
Rhys Coch

Delireus

Quote from: Coch on October 04, 2011, 08:22:00 PM
Sorry had it set to friends, changed to public, try it and let me know.

Great pictures! Would you mind if I tagged myself and some friends of mine? It would be #78 and #126, if you please. Also, the woman in the black Damsel in this Dress bodice and lovely green skirt looks great  ;D I love Damsels! You guys looked like you had so much fun.
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Butch

OK,
on shot 3 you can see my son (FB name Mike Shkibby Gregg) under the umbrella to the right in the gold doublet, and over HIS right shoulder, you can pick out Gauwyn's black doublet!
Shot 23 and 24 is "Chaz", visiting with Missy and the Baron (and Baroness!) from Colorado
Shot 100 has my son again (FB name Mike Shkibby Gregg) to the right center holding the red banner.  Gold doublet with blackworked sleeves.

Couldn't find myself in any of them!  Sorry we missed you, great pictures!  How did you enjoy our shire?

Coch

@ Delireus; Please tag all that you know. Thank you, the lass that you are speaking of is my wife, And yes Damsel makes some great items. I thought that was you when I took the pictures, I remembered you saying your friend would be in a furry, but was not sure enough to ask.
@ Butch, We had a great time. It was my fifth trip to KCRF and mi'lady's third, But her first dry one.
Rhys Coch

kcdcchef

hopefully tonite or tomorrow i will go old school, load photos to photobucket, then put them on here.

Delireus

Quote from: Coch on October 05, 2011, 08:46:44 PM
@ Delireus; Please tag all that you know. Thank you, the lass that you are speaking of is my wife, And yes Damsel makes some great items. I thought that was you when I took the pictures, I remembered you saying your friend would be in a furry, but was not sure enough to ask.
@ Butch, We had a great time. It was my fifth trip to KCRF and mi'lady's third, But her first dry one.

Great, thanks a lot! I sent photo requests (I'm not sure how to approve requests, I just discovered I had like 25 of them myself!) 
- Shanon (with just 1 N)

Home is where
the faire is

Coch

click thew globe in your notification bar ( beside the facebook word on left). find where it says something like....."Shanon Smith asked to add 5 tags in your photos. See all photo tag requests on the Photos dashboard. 12:09am" click on the words  " Photos dashboard". That link will take you to the request.
Rhys Coch