News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Who's going when?

Started by theChuck, June 18, 2008, 11:39:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theChuck

Man... all the other forums are more lively than us. We need to get some stuff going.. so I thought I'd start a thread to see who's going when.

I'm hoping to get up there opening weekend, and maybe once more towards the end of August or the beginning of September.

The list!
theChuck - Aug 2, maybe again late Aug/early Sept
laedyfaire - Opening weekend, then Sundays
Caria +1 - Opening weekend
Deborah - Aug 10
The Renlist - find faires near you!

laedyfaire

Greetings..we will be there every weekend! Usually on Saturdays, some weekends we do a back to back and go both days. Our only policy of not going is if it is over 90...and humid! :) LF

Aiacha

I'll be returning on August 9th.  NYRF was my first faire ever (even bought my first bodice and skirt there at Ophelia's), and since I'll be up just returning from Pennsic before heading back to Texas, I've been asked to bring some people this year.  I've not been in a few years, so it'll be nice to go back.

Deborah

We are aiming for the second week on Sunday, since Saturdays I'm at work until late. We were going to try for opening weekend, but we're still recovering from the trip to Ky and I need that extra week for extra money.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

maddog00

We'll be there opening Saturday. Maybe Sunday...but more likely Saturday only.

Yay! Much closer now...

laedyfaire

do we all have our RF pins to look out for? I will wear mine on my tapestry bag...:)LF

Count Adolfo

I had to scrub my plans to attend, unfortunately... but wish you all a great season.
Maybe next year I'll make it back to NYRF

Deborah

Quote from: laedyfaire on June 20, 2008, 09:24:34 PM
do we all have our RF pins to look out for? I will wear mine on my tapestry bag...:)LF

I am usually in the company of several people, but two of us are R/F.com'ers. I usually wear mine on my left shoulder above a fae pin. The other is a Scot, and he wears his on his drape.
If all is going well, you've obviously overlooked something!

Aiacha

Boo.  Change of plans.  Family graduation party scheduled for that day so, sadly, no faire for me this year.

theChuck

Quote from: Aiacha on June 23, 2008, 07:50:43 AM
Boo.  Change of plans.  Family graduation party scheduled for that day so, sadly, no faire for me this year.

aw, bummer. have fun!

QueenofDragons

I can't commit to a date, we usually hit the faire on the way to mommy's place in Oneonta, and I have to schedule that with them.   Have to book that when bro isn't going to be there, his family is random chaos   :P and we go for peace and R&R. 
So, probably mid August, but can't swear to it.
Anybody want to point me to the vendor of the RF pin?

theChuck

Um.. get in touch with Deadbishop. He's the one who orders the pins, so he can tell you.

Conrad Killigan

I plan on being there as many days as I can this year. Now that being said I don't know if they will be Saturdays or Sundays, my boss can't decide which one is going to be my "normal" scheduled day to work. I wish he would just make me Monday through Friday. I will be their opening weekend, but again which day I wont know till that week.

Caria

I spoke through email yesterday with Heavy Metal Dee and there are now plans in the works for the Double Dee's to stomp the grounds of NYRF opening weekend one day. It's not set in stone yet or which day it'll be but I can't wait for her and I to cause some Chaos on site again!
Devil with the Angel Eyes
Navigatrix of the Bayou Scoundrel's

laedyfaire

well, the first weekend, hopefully both days. then after that I think we will go on Sundays instead of  Saturdays. Seems a bit less crowded, at least until 2 or so.