News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Colorado Larkspur photos ...

Started by Blushing, June 19, 2008, 01:13:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoë

This is the first time in 3 years that Nelson Chen has gotten a photo of me, and I have to say it's probably the best photo that's ever been taken of me, EVER.  Haha.  I love his pictures, they're beautiful. 
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Yes both of those of Zoe and Blushing are awesome, wish I looked even 1/8 that good.

Looks like he did a little photoshop on the background on te one with Blushing in it. Maybe not :)
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

a_chromatic_sea

I want to see pictures of the rain on Sunday this past weekend! I wasn't there on Sunday because on Saturday, I broke out in hives... by 3:00 I was so itchy I couldn't stand it anymore and had to change into street clothes and work in those (which was a bizarre feeling, for sure)... and by Sunday morning, they were allllll over my body, from head to toe, and because I wasn't sure what caused it I didn't want to go into work in case it got worse. First time I called in sick in five years of working the festival!

I'm better now... looks like it was an allergic reaction to a few spider bites. BUT! I heard it rained all day yesterday, and I'm bummed I missed the first rain-out! :(

All the pictures posted so far are great, everyone. I love 'em!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Sir Garath on July 07, 2008, 05:46:14 PM
I notice not to many pics of me around. Guess most don't want to take the chance of breaking there camera.  ;D

Sir Garath
DAMN, You Broke my camera... Well it was actually already broke before I took your picture with it and it was in a repair shop in Utah, SO technically I cannot blame you. But you didn't break the one I took THIS picture on. Personally I hate the camera I took this on. Make sure I see you next visit and I'll get one of you on my good camera that just got back from the repair shop today HUZZAH!

"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Shoni the Shilent

Quote from: Sir Garath on July 07, 2008, 05:46:14 PM
I notice not to many pics of me around. Guess most don't want to take the chance of breaking there camera.  ;D

Sir Garath

I think thats what happened. He took my picture and his camera got messed up.

Does anyone know what that Nelson fellow looks like? Out of curiousity.

And the rain was the weirdest thing. I was talkng to a few people and they had no sells at some f the booths. While people hid under mine and hardly ordered food. Then I was by myself after 400 and thats when everyone left in the faire decided to get fried food. Not fun.

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Nelson Chen is a mid height, very skinny oriental man with glasses. He had a floppy jungle hat and wore almost all tan clothing on the 28th. He looked very touristy. As Toki and I walked by him just east of Zoe's in the food court he stood up very quickly to get a picture. Toki stopped right in front of him and I was telling Toki to move as someone wanted a picture.

You cannot miss him as his camera looks like it weights 500 pounds (not really) but it is huge with a huge lens. That camera must weight more than he does.

I've seen many people with huge camera's but as soon as I found out Nelson Chen was at faire taking pictures, I knew who he was.

I LAUGH AT THEIR HUGE CAMERA'S HAHAHA
"The Metal Maiden"

Blushing

So I must ask forgiveness for all the photos I did not manage to take this past weekend ... and for all the photos I took that came out blurry!  But here are the better ones ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/blushingbiggins/CoRFJuly56
~All human activity lies within the artist's scope~

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

OK Just created a page for my photos. (Yes I did the HTML for it) I'm not a fan of flicker or sites like that, but I think they are nice site. I just prefer to do my own coding.

Here is the link to all interested. All pictures were taken by me on a crappy little camera, accept two of me which Toki took (Yeah you heard that before, but it's true). Feel free to use and abuse the photos as you like, just don't sell them off as your own.

http://www.delaneyalysa.com/CORenFaire2008.htm

Have fun. Some photos want to load slow. I'll figure that one out once I get some sleep.

See you all in the future and I'll be sure to bring my camera with the NOT so overly huge lens that takes pictures a long ways away. Just look at the owl or my Cheyenne Frontier Day's pictures I posted out here some where.

For those interested my other site (Which still needs fixen) is at. http://www.delaneyalysa.com/Transdimensional/Index.htm
"The Metal Maiden"

Shoni the Shilent

Sad. I guess I wont get to see my pretty wench face online for everyone to see. Must have been one of those random guys with the 500 lb cameras for no reason. I just remember he was short, white and bald.
I will keep looking online however for all of you and I do hope to find some nice ones. I think Ill just take a picture of myself and make it look professional.

Blushing

I did return to capture you with my fairie box ... but you were no where to be found ...

Aislynn

Quote from: Blushing on July 07, 2008, 10:45:18 PM
So I must ask forgiveness for all the photos I did not manage to take this past weekend ... and for all the photos I took that came out blurry!  But here are the better ones ...

http://picasaweb.google.com/blushingbiggins/CoRFJuly56

Yay I'm tiny in the background of your last picture. ;)

Zoë

Looks like Captain Spleen was out on Sunday making more than his share of trouble...but only what we expected!  ;)
Capitaine Zoë D'Arcachon
Elizabeth Covington
Fritzie the Fairy

Adriana Rose

The rain was freaky! i thought that the crowd was gonna clear out when it first started by they kept on trucking!

Shoni the Shilent

Quote from: Blushing on July 07, 2008, 11:20:08 PM
I did return to capture you with my fairie box ... but you were no where to be found ...

Well at what time?
I closed on Sunday. I was probably on break when you happened by...
And btw, you did look fantastic :)

Blushing

Hmmmmm ... after 4ish ... I ended up jousting instead ...