News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank you, so much!

Started by Peddlin, November 14, 2011, 09:40:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peddlin

I would like to express my sincere thanks to all of our wonderful family in Fairhaven. Tim and Mary Lou, Jim and Pamela, Dawn and Allen, I thank you all for your efforts to make this such a special weekend for all of us. You are spectacular hosts, and we are so lucky to have you. I hated to see it end, but now I can start looking forward to Loch Norman. Fairhaven is such a wonderful place, and that is because it is "home" to some of the most wonderful people in the world. And then, when you can add so much of our "family" from afar, it just doesn't get much better than that! It was so great to see you all.

And I have to add a VERY special thank you to all of my incredible "teamsters"! You take such good care of me, and you have no idea how much my bad leg appreciates it. And on top of "the bad leg", it does my heart a world of good to know that there are so many wonderful young people in the world (my guys and certain lovely young ladies, of the same family), who would go to such great pains to take care of this little old lady, and always do it with a smile.

And to all of the people I can't possibly name (because there are so many), thank you so much, and I love you all!

:-* :-* :-*
Peddlin M'Crack
Countess of Tyrone
Ette
IWG #3790, Local 96