News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

More Weekends

Started by loxley, September 26, 2011, 02:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loxley

I visited the shire twice this year and I feel like I didn't get enough Pittsburgh Ren Fest.  I had a fabulous experience both times I visited.  However, despite being there for over 12 hours, I didn't get to see each act.  I took my 3 year old daughter the first time, so we spent alot of time chasing the unicorn, and visiting the privvy every 15 minutes before and after her 2 hour nap.  The 2nd time I spent too much time at the vineyard.  I think Pittsburgh needs at least 2 more weekends!  Fall is a busy time with weddings, school and vacations.  2 more weekends!  How about Fantasy Weekend and Ale weekend?

kcdcchef

Quote from: loxley on September 26, 2011, 02:15:58 PM
I visited the shire twice this year and I feel like I didn't get enough Pittsburgh Ren Fest.  I had a fabulous experience both times I visited.  However, despite being there for over 12 hours, I didn't get to see each act.  I took my 3 year old daughter the first time, so we spent alot of time chasing the unicorn, and visiting the privvy every 15 minutes before and after her 2 hour nap.  The 2nd time I spent too much time at the vineyard.  I think Pittsburgh needs at least 2 more weekends!  Fall is a busy time with weddings, school and vacations.  2 more weekends!  How about Fantasy Weekend and Ale weekend?

I was going to say, how did you not see every act, there aren't that many. But I get it. A kid will make SURE you miss stuff. But kids are great though!!!