News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

So.... what is it....

Started by EmbyrretheFae, September 27, 2011, 11:08:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmbyrretheFae

...that INSPIRES you most in your portrayal of Fae?
"Because I can" ;)

appljx

Youth...Energy...

Pretty much everything considered fae :)

And I don't know about you, but I was pretty much born fae! ;)

EmbyrretheFae

Wasnt born to the fae, but became one out of curiosity... and developed a character that fits the realm and challenges me everytime I portray her.
There is a lot of magic there and its comforting in many ways. :)
"Because I can" ;)

saphire_glade

I think I was born this way, but in the end what inspires me

kids giggles and watching adults become kids again.

Oh and faerie dust... I love sparkly things...
Bubbles are pure magic... if you don't believe me watch any man, woman, or child chase a bubble down the road.

FinnAndFiona

Baby laughter!!  My absolute favorite moment at Lady of the Lakes this year was playing "pass the potato" with this little toddler dressed like a viking.  He was incredible!  He had this little cap from his baby food, and he gives it to me...and I give it back...and he laughs...and he gives it to me...and I give it back...and he laughs  :D  Nothing like it.
Finn & Fiona: Everything from banshees to bagpipe, stories, songs, and dance from the Celtic Nations.

Widget

It depends hehehe, like jewel i feel i was born with a fae's heart. it just took time to manifest itself. as to things that get me going

kids!!! i love them to pieces!
alos, as a male fae, we are a rarity, and i am an outspoken advocate for male faerie suffrage!
and as a tinker, i love the wonders of nature, but also mechanics and such, hence my tools and goggles!