News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Lady of the Lakes Renaissance Faire (Tavares, Florida)

Started by iain robb, September 28, 2011, 02:06:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

Who's going this year? They've expanded to four days this year, although I find it odd that it's Thursday through Sunday, Nov. 3-6.

My wife and I plan to be out on Saturday, Nov. 5, at the least. Anyone else?

iain robb

Captain Teague

Looks interesting, but I can't get the time off and it is a ways from us. Maybe next year.  :)
The Code is the Law...

iain robb

OK, it's this coming weekend folks. Anyone else here going?

Woodsman

We will be there Sunday. Looks like we'll be sitting in the front row at all the shows. Hope to see you there iain.
Landshark #77

iain robb

I'm not yet certain whether we will be there Sunday. A lot depends on how Saturday goes ...

Auryn

iain
we were planning on going and last night we got the keys to our new place.
So unfortunately we will be spending the whole weekend moving.
If it had been next weekend we would have been there for sure.

please take some pictures and post them, I have never been to lady of the lakes and would love to see how it looks.

I hope you have a great time.
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

iain robb

Well, after all this, we've had something come up and now we won't be going either.

Auryn

Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Edenhallgirl

Does anyone know if this faire is happening this year?  It is less than a month away, and the website is still incomplete.

Trish

iain robb

I'm not sure what makes you think the site is incomplete; it looks fine to me, so it appears to me it is going on this year.

I doubt we will be going this year. We're going up to Carolina for Rendezvous the weekend before, and then I'm staying for a week of backpacking.

Edenhallgirl

Iain

Well, I know there is stuff on the site, but there are also some gaps.  Education link broken.  They are still looking for vendors.  It says to check back for info on returning cast members.  And there is no hotel information.  So, I was worried.  I will be coming from a distance; and I don't want to show up in full garb only to find no one there.  Actually, the absence of hotel info is the most important for me.  Have you ever stayed at a hotel near there.  Any suggestions?

Trish

iain robb

Sorry, no. It's only about 45 minutes from home for us. There are not a lot of good hotels right near there -- it's a rural area. I remember the first time I went out to that site -- actually, for one of my daughter's soccer games on the fields next door -- I thought we were lost. The nearest place I can of where there might be hotels ... um, no, I wouldn't stay in that area. Wish I could be more help.

Woodsman

Lady of the Lake is Nov. 2,3 and4 . Who will be there this year??
Landshark #77

Don Giovanni de' Medici

Brava! A new year has kicked off! Two weekend this year! Come out an see a different show in a different era.

Come see King James I and the Jacobean period in time for Guy Fawkes Day!

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November...
Sincero,

Don Giovanni de' Medici
Ambasciatore del Granducato della Toscana
"Dio conserva il Papa"