News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2011 TRF Photo Gallery

Started by mrsmccunn, October 04, 2011, 12:40:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valt

Quote from: Sir Martin on October 05, 2011, 01:18:27 AM
Beautiful pictures!  I was a bit surprised at Adele's garb.  I though someone said a while back that she was going to be in the fae court, but she looked like she is going peasant this year.

She is in the elf group...

Sir Martin

Quote from: valt on October 05, 2011, 10:24:06 AM
Quote from: Sir Martin on October 05, 2011, 01:18:27 AM
Beautiful pictures!  I was a bit surprised at Adele's garb.  I though someone said a while back that she was going to be in the fae court, but she looked like she is going peasant this year.

She is in the elf group...

Thanks, Valt ... looking forward to seeing you soon!

Sir Martin

*  topic stickied  *

Lords and ladies - please post your photos (or links to your photos) of TRF's 2011 season.  If you are posting individual pictures, please insert 2 or 3 per post, then start another message (so we don't have hundreds of photos per page).  If you can, let us know who is in the pic and/or what is transpiring.  I saw some great photogs at TRF on opening day, so I know we will have lots of good images to view.

FaeGuardian

Brenna

MrHyde

For anyone who goes to the Scarborough Faire that fairy needs to talk to Twig and see if she can partner with her and cover TRF.  She needed just a little more work and she could be the TRF Twig.
Home Faire - Texas Renaissance Festival
Frequent - Scarborough, Four Winds, Sherwood, and Middlefaire as well.

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

I heard that you were soaked Sunday and not a happy camper...
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

Glaodian

--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Hercules

Quote from: Laird Fraser of Lovatt on October 10, 2011, 07:32:53 AM

Started to get COLD too. I didn't mind getting soaked but still took shelter in couple shops just to warm up! 

The ground was just too hard packed to soak up some of those cloudbursts.
Save the Earth (it's the only one with beer)!

Blue66669

There is no way in hell any of you could understand or even begin to fathom the amount of water my costume decided to hold on to... I was soaked down to the under chemise AND bloomers.
Blaidd Drwg

Laird Fraser of Lovatt

Quote from: WarCat on October 10, 2011, 10:13:34 AM

There is no way in hell any of you could understand or even begin to fathom the amount of water my costume decided to hold on to... I was soaked down to the under chemise AND bloomers.

Lol... i gained 15-20 pounds in water weight by 11am...................  :D
Cha togar m' fhearg gun dìoladh
Alba gu brath
Laird of Dunans Castle
Warrior Poet/Loki God

ravic

Quote from: Hercules on October 10, 2011, 09:20:23 AM

Started to get COLD too. I didn't mind getting soaked but still took shelter in couple shops just to warm up! 

The ground was just too hard packed to soak up some of those cloudbursts.

Maybe the ground out front was hard enough but in the back areas, not so much. As evidenced by several stuck cars in the area behind my booth.

mrsmccunn

DT, chuckle! chuckle...... looks like you are mesmerized by the lovely dancers. Sir Martin, does the forum support video?
Valt, as always I enjoy your work. wish I could see it from your angle when I am shooting. People kept stepping in front of my camera!
I'll try to have my photos up this evening. Keep up the good thread!!!