News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

October 8 & 9

Started by Lord Clisto of York, October 07, 2011, 12:46:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord Clisto of York

I will be going this weekend both days. I shall be arriving late Friday from Milwaukee. Weather looks to be about 80 both days. Who else is going this weekend the 8/9th? Like to meet up.

Lord Clisto, Duke of York
Invictus Maneo - I Remain Unvanquished

Imestra

O! my Lord, Curtro & Imestra will be in attendance on Saturday with some teens in tow.

My sister, Auntie Lou is also expected.

We plan to make opening cannon.  Things don't always go perfectly with this group of teens, sadly.

Meet us at the 'Y' bridge noon-ish, perhaps?
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Lord Clisto of York

I shall shoot for that time. Thanks... Keep those teens in line or give them to the vikings. LOL...

ladylissame

I might be there Sunday with my 2 month old in carriage. Haven't decided yet.

Lord Clisto of York

ok, just look about for me. I will be in White Templar garb with probably a few other templars.

ladylissame

I did see you, just didn't realize it was. I had my 2 month old in a skull & crossbones sleeper.

Grouser

I left the Cleveland area on the 5th for a trip to Kentucky and was able to squeeze Ohio Ren into my itinerary on the 8th before heading back home. This is the first time I've been to a faire other than GLMF. Quite a place you all have there!

Lord Clisto of York

Finished posting my pictures from this past Saturday & Sunday at the Ohio Renaissance Faire. What a fantastic time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. It was a fantastic weekend with beautiful weather. Had a blast with everyone as usual. Wish I could go back this weekend but I work the next three. To see the pictures, click on the link below -

http://www.sirclisto.com/ohio/ohio.html

Lord Clisto

Seleyna Eirian

I am sorry that I did not see you as well, although, perhaps I did, I was simply unable to distinguish you from your brethren, lol.
The photos that you took were fabulous, I enjoyed being able to see so many pictures of our friends from KYHRF-- I was unable to attend on Saturday, therefore I missed them.

wench #3888
loveland castleteer
peacock . gypsy . pirate

Lord Clisto of York

Yes, I got to meet so many new people from out of state. It was great...

Lord Clisto