News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF: October 22nd & 23rd

Started by Hibernian, October 17, 2011, 07:06:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Excellent weather and times this past weekend in Fairhaven of the Carolinas! What's not to like about clear blue skies, mid 70's mixed in with plenty of friends and beer! As you walked about the village, keep your eyes open you never know where an R/F pin or M'Crack might be spotted. Two M'Cracks are actually working on the back lane, see if you can find them.

This upcoming weekend is Brewfest Weekend! Time to sample the micro-brews! Its looks to be another fine October day in the Fairhaven. Perhaps a wee bit chilly in the morning mist, but you gotta love faire in the Fall. The color of the trees mixed with the garb of the day makes for a visual delight.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this weekend!

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Pharmar Greybeard & Maria

I would love to be there, but work has once again interfered with leasure.   :(

hitchhiker90

I'll be there this weekend.  Not sure how much of the brew I'll be consuming, its not really my thing.  Although they did have a pumpkin flavored one that sounds mighty good.

Hibernian

Quote from: Pharmar Greybeard & Maria on October 17, 2011, 12:30:12 PM
I would love to be there, but work has once again interfered with leasure.   :(

bad work!

Hibernian

Quote from: hitchhiker90 on October 17, 2011, 01:07:16 PM
I'll be there this weekend.  Not sure how much of the brew I'll be consuming, its not really my thing.  Although they did have a pumpkin flavored one that sounds mighty good.

I tend to stick with my Guinness, but several friends have spoken very highly of the Pumpkin!