News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Radio Personal Appearance

Started by Terry Griffith, June 19, 2008, 11:03:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry Griffith

Hi, all,

Tune in to 88.3 FM, WRCT  on Saturday, June 21st.  I'll be on the Saturday Light Brigade from 11 to Noon.  I'll say "Well met" to all my Rnnie friends and talk about the faire as well as do a few live tunes.  It's also on WSAJ FM, 91.9, Grove City- WCUC FM, 91.7, Clarion, Pa - WIUP FM 90.1, Indiana, Pa - WNJR FM, 91.7 in Washington, Pa.

You can also listen on line at http://www.slbradio.org/ or download the podcast.

See you on the radio.
"There's a unicorn that's hangin' in what's known as father's room......"

anne of oaktower

Thanks for letting us know, Terry.  I'll be sure to get the radio tuned into one of those stations this afternoon so it's ready tomorrow  :)
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Professor M

That's great, Terry!

You know, The Saturday Light Brigade broadcasts out of the basement of the Pittsburgh Children's Museum, the former Buhl Planetarium.  The cool thing is, you can watch the radio show FOR FREE is you walk up to the front desk and tell them you just want to see the show.  Maybe some rennies will show up to join you in the studio, Terry!

I wish I could make it, but I have other plans that I can't change.  I'll be listening, though!
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis

GypsyWriter

Thanks, Terry--and cool deal!  We're getting together on Sat for some garb sewing, will be sure to listen online!
You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm.
--Colette

Terry Griffith

Quote from: Professor M on June 20, 2008, 11:45:20 AM
  Maybe some rennies will show up to join you in the studio, Terry!

That would be fantastic.  I didn't think of that.  That's why you are the "Professor" and I shall remain..."The String Slayer".

Terry Griffith

Quote from: GypsyWriter on June 20, 2008, 02:02:31 PM
Thanks, Terry--and cool deal!  We're getting together on Sat for some garb sewing, will be sure to listen online!

Great!  Don't bleed on the fabric.  That's the cry around our house when we sew garb.  All those pins, you know.

anne of oaktower

Huzzah!  You were great, Terry!

Long live the String Slayer!
aka: Oak-hearted Annie / Anne of Oak Barrel / Barefoot Annie

"It is never too late to be what you might have been."

Professor M

The music was great, of course.  But I really liked the interview, too.
"You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me."
~ C.S. Lewis