News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Photos?

Started by JessicaB, October 19, 2011, 03:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JessicaB

Who's been taking photos this year? I need to live vicariously those many weekends I can't be in attendance you know! :)

Speaking of attendance though, we were there on Sunday this past weekend (Oct. 16) and had someone we didn't know shoot a photo of us over by the Rialto Stage. If it's one of you folks, I'd love to see the photo. I was in my green skirts with a brown bodice and my gentleman was in red and black.

We're hoping to be back possibly on the 30th and again with a group in November, that date TBD.

Hibernian

While I don't have any pictures to offer, do check out RenPix on the Facebook. He has an excellent eye for compusure and several albums of CRF shots from this season and past.

Next time you're visiting do stop by and say hi. You'll find kindred spirits down at the corner between the jousting field and Lancers pub.

If visiting on the Nov 11th weekend, come early for the tailgate in the VIP lot. Its invasion weekend and all are welcome to stop by and have a bite and say hi. Look for the large crowd of people in garb and the Irish flag flying.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"