News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MidWinter CARD Exchange 2011

Started by Auryn, October 21, 2011, 01:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Auryn

Such a show off on your good timing dbaldock ;)

Thank you Ginette for the card- made me smile  ;D
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

Ginette

Thank you dbaldock for the pretty card!!   :)
Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

WindChime

I got your card today dbaldock, very pretty.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

irish

loving all the beaurtiful greetings, in the mail!!
:)
irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Auryn

Thank you all for all the lovely cards- they are decorating my computer desk.
I finally sent mine out today- ironic I know  :-\
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

WindChime

I will be sending mine out in the morning. I love seeing all the great cards I have received.
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF

Celtic Lady

Thank you one and all for the wonderful cards. They really brighten things up and bring out the spirit of the season.

Ginette

Weddings & Events at Sherwood Forest Faire.
PR for life!

WindChime

I recieved one from Auryn today and Celtic Lady over the weekend.
Such pretty cards from everyone.
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF

HunterRose13

I am tardy, but mine did go out today.  Between sick children and one returning from college I was in fear that they may not make it out at all.  Should they arrive late please accept my apology.

Many thanks for the lovely cards.  They adorn the doorway to the kitchen and are much appreciated by the prodigal daughter returning from a not very festive college.

dbaldock

I'm really glad I participated in the card exchange this year, and I've received some very nice cards already.

Auryn, Thanks for coordinating it!

Tomorrow is the last day I'll receive mail before I leave to go out of town for Christmas.  So, here's a "Thanks!" in advance for any cards that arrive between then and the 27th.

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Evie McCann

Sorry I haven't been on in awhile. I have 6 college kids at my house all Christmas break, a grandmother with alzhiemers and my parents who come over frequently. I've been busy.  o_O

Anywho! Thanks everybody for the Christmas cards! Loved, loved, loved them!!! They are all taped to my wall around my grandfather clock and they all look so nice and fun!

Thanks Auryn for handling the Card exchange this year. It's been loads of fun. I hope we do it again next year!

Hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Christmas! Please have a safe and FUN New Year's!

Thanks!!!!!
aka. Lady Eve