News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

MidWinter Exchange 2011

Started by Dinobabe, October 20, 2011, 10:48:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinobabe

Would the following please send me your name and address to be included in the exchange.  I already have your questionnaire.  Thanks! ;D

Auryn
Irish
Evie
Amy
HunterRose13
CapnFayeCutler
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
The Wizard's Chamber/Sir Don Palmist
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Dinobabe

Forgot my list! ;D

1. Favorite Color: Inferno Orange Metallic, but my garb is natural deep colors and my noble is ecrue and deep green with blue, green, and gold accents
2. Hobbies:  baking, sewing, crafting, knitting, Civil War or pirate reenacting, recently started quilting
3. Do you wear jewelry, what type (ex. rings, earrings, necklaces, also gold or silver) and size where appropriate: not really
4. One interesting fact about yourself: I LOVE making pies don't like to eat them!
5. Favorite Movie/Book: Lion King/Yankee Pasha
6. One word to describe you: eclectic
7. Anything else you wish to include: I love making novelty cakes
8. Those who know me IRL and on the Forum:
9. Do you have an R/F pin?  Yes!
10. Allergies?? (in case someone bakes for you) No, but I don't like cinnamon
11. Favorite scents? (in case someone gets you candles, incense, etc.) natural, earthy, subtle
12. Home faire and other faires regularly attended? Bristol, TNRF
13. Favorite Music: Anything but Rap, gotten into bellydance music recently
14. Things I collect: Lion King memorabilia, fossils, rocks, fabric Wink
15. Briefly describe your character: Pirate, noble, explorer, adventurer, artistic, creative
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

Dinobabe

OK!  The giftees have been sent out.  Everyone has a giftee and all people were gifted. ;D  Check your PM's.
Don't forget to put those gifts in the mail by Dec 14.
Good luck and have fun! ;)
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

irish

irish~ren ~
Cruise Director ~
Clan O'Doinn (Sterling) ~
Irish Penny Brigade (New York)

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Celtic Lady

Mine will be going out today (12/15/11). I was waiting for one more item to be finished and now that it is it'll be mailed out after work.

amy

Mine will be finished tonight and will go out Friday UPS!  HO HO HO!

Auryn

im really bad too, I am hoping mine goes out tomorrow or saturday morning priority mail.
hopefully I can get it finished tonight
Scissors cuts Paper. Paper covers Rock. Rock crushes Lizard. Lizard? poisons Spock. Spock smashes Scissors. Scissors dec

dbaldock

Mine is partially on its way (when the card arrives, you'll understand...  ;) )

As a note for whoever is sending a gift to me --- I'll be heading out of town early next Wednesday morning.  If it arrives after that via the Post Office, they will be holding my mail until I get back the following Tuesday.  If it's being sent via UPS, hopefully it will arrive by Tuesday.  If you don't think it will, please wait and ship it on the 23rd, so it will be delivered after I'm back home.  Thanks!

Take Care,
David Baldock
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

WindChime

I sent my package out today and hope the person getting it will enjoy it very much.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Rani Zemirah

I believe I may have been the first to receive my package, and all I can say is... Irish, you totally ROCK!!!  I LOVE everything, and it's all such FUN stuff!!!  The most awesome darkfaerie greeting cards from Amy Brown (and as a representative of DarkFaerie Subculture Magazine, can I just say...fabulous!!!), featuring her Web Dreams collection of Faeries, with the really cool picture frame tin... and another matching tin from Brian Froud, with the coolest little Oddly Familiar Gnome on them!!!  Next, a bottle of scent that mixes all of the fragrance elements I listed into a wonderfully subtle spice that is light yet compelling, at the same time!  Then I got to unwrap the most gorgeous beaded bangle bracelet I've ever worn, and it feels, looks AND sounds wonderful!!!  Finally, there is a divinely dramatic ornament in lovely shades of topaz and gold, and once it's done hanging on our tree this year, it will hang in my window to catch and refract the light into tawny golden shafts that dance around my room!!!  How exciting to receive so many fun things all in one box!!!  Thank you so very much for taking the time to choose things that so nicely compliment who I am!!!  I love them all!!!  ;D  

I, unfortunately, am not finished with the gifts I am sending, either... but I, also, hope to have them sent out by this Saturday!  
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Dinobabe

If you received your gift please make sure to post here so your gifter knows you received it (and because we want to know what you got!). ;D
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com

WindChime

I got mine today and would like to thank Evie McCann.
I recieved a bag of chocolate covered cookies ( which I haven't tried yet )
chocolate mint cocoa ( which taste as good as it smells )
a apple cider candle that crackles as it burns and smells wonderful
and a very cute Phat head princess yarn doll keychain.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

HunterRose13

The prodigal daughter was kind enough to put mine in the post today and it should arrive in a couple of days.  Whew! 

Dinobabe

Thank you Windchime!!!!  The fuzzy socks will be worn out quickly from all of the use they will get and the agate windchime is perfect for me as I am a geologist! ;D
Natasha McCallister
Bristol Faire 1988-2005
59.2% FaireFolk Corrupt
midsouthrenfaire.com