News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Thank You

Started by Lady_Glorianna, October 24, 2011, 06:08:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady_Glorianna

Looks like the number of people posting here to MD has gone done, though I am not one to talk since I had not posted in a long time. I finally ventured to MDRF on Saturday and I feel the need to thank you all. You welcomed and made my cousin feel like he had been coming for years. I am also grateful for the way you made me feel. You were as warm and sincere as I remembered you to be and more. All the welcomes, love and gratiousness I received reminded me why it is that Ron took me to the ren and why I fell in love with both in the first place. I promise I will try to make it more often next season.
Lady Elizabeth Poyntz
Ynez de Leon
Catherine of Austria, Queen consort of Portugal
Molly Blair

SethB

Saturday was a fantastic day all around! I think most of the MDRF traffic has moved on to Facebook and the two "Friends Of" groups on there.

BLAKDUKE

M'lady:

It is odd indeed, I was just thinking of you and how you were doing, and here you pop up with a post.   

The BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel