News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Whoever this lady is...

Started by CecilyWilkins, October 26, 2011, 10:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexandra Johanna

I'm having serious withdrawl pangs today. That picture looks so inviting and recalls so many good times at Bristol in general. Its just happy.

CecilyWilkins

Quote from: Dinobabe on November 08, 2011, 11:35:15 AM
I remember at Bristol that the Queen would actually bow to her because she respected her so much, as a persona and in real life.

That is fantastic!

Quote from: Soulstice on November 08, 2011, 01:13:24 PM
I'm having serious withdrawl pangs today. That picture looks so inviting and recalls so many good times at Bristol in general. Its just happy.

I quite agree. I went to an amazing Dia de los Muertos festival this weekend, and I thought, "I just want my life to be one big amazing festival after the next." Of course, it would be even better if roughly half of those were Ren Faires. ;)

BLAKDUKE

I had the pleasure of working with "Lady Ette" for 5 years or so in Tenn.  There are no words that I could come up with to describe the experience.  I run into her every so often at various faires and it's just amazing the memories that flood my mind.

The BLAKDUKE
Ancient swordsman/royalty
Have Crown/Sword Will Travel