News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Today... its today in just a few hours....

Started by mehan, June 20, 2008, 11:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mehan

We'll be somewhere in West Virginia speeding along in our quest to reach GLMF   ;D

I canna wait!!!!!!

Old Tinker

Quote from: mehan on June 20, 2008, 11:00:08 AM
We'll be somewhere in West Virginia speeding along in our quest to reach GLMF   ;D

I canna wait!!!!!!

like-wise dearest mehan, 'cept we be somewhere in Ky/Ohio.
like me's always say-
Travel Safe, Travel Far
see all soon,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Athena

Can't wait to see the two of you again!
A book is like a garden carried in the pocket. ~ Chinese Proverb

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

I shall be checking in, hauling in dogs, greeting friends!   ;D

Hey are we having a meet n greet Fri night? 
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

DuCoeur

Alas and Alack...I will will be packing and finishing last minute details " This Time... in Two weeks".

We (Syrac and I) will be leaving Dark and early on Saturday.  Perhaps a dinner after FAire???  there are some great restaurants on Geneva.  And it is a great "party" atmosphere that will continue the feeling of Faire...
Oh pish posh...well talk when the time arrives...

Everyone arrive safely...I need you all there.  You are all so precious to me.  Be well.  SAfe Journeys to all.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

Quiet One

Travel safe everyone.

We could go up to "The Strip"  in Geneva on the Lake after faire on Satuday in garb.

um.... holiday weekend, lots of tourists, a few bikers, bunch of Rennies in garb all in a  50's/60's boardwalk carnival atmosphere..........could be interesting.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Scotsman

Hmmm ... I expect we will get into town early on Friday evening ... does anyone want to hook up for dinner and drinks Friday night (4th of July)?
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

Old Tinker

Quote from: Scotsman on June 23, 2008, 06:19:22 AM
Hmmm ... I expect we will get into town early on Friday evening ... does anyone want to hook up for dinner and drinks Friday night (4th of July)?

good Scotsman, me Belle and me will be arrive'n later on Friday night. so we shall see all at thee "Breakfast" Saturday morn.
Oh, me's do not eat hamburgers, but a piece of fish or chicken will work  ;D, and that ale, can not forget thee ale. ;)
count down begin's,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Quiet One

If anyone sets up a dinner on Friday, let me know.  I will drive out and join you.  I am not real familiar with the establishments out that way anymore, so I can't make any suggestions on where.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

I'm good for it...PLEASE let me know in advance, like a day or two.  I'll be traveling with 3 of my puppers and have to allow time for travel and to get them settled.  Thanks K??!!!   ;D

Edited to add:  Lady Hawke will be joining us with me on Fri.

Scotsman

Sounds good ... that makes 4 of us so far, we should do this! If anyone has the name of a nice pub, give us a shout. Hopefully nothing too far away.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Where are you guys staying Scotsman?

Lady Guinness

Are we there yet????? Are we there yet??? Are we there yet?????   ??? ??? ??? I can't wait!!!

Scotsman

I just remembered what I liked best about this faire ... it is one of the only ones I have been to that has Smithwicks on tap .... can you say MMMMmmmmmmmmm!  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

DuCoeur

Again mmmm...Smithwicks....MmmmmmmmMmmmmmmmm. "Salivating beer trance a la Homer Simpson"
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.