News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Today... its today in just a few hours....

Started by mehan, June 20, 2008, 11:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Smithwicks???  and I get to bring a pupper dog...I'm a stayin' there forever!!!   ;D
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Capt. Morgan

Quote from: Lady Guinness on June 23, 2008, 06:05:20 PM
Are we there yet????? Are we there yet??? Are we there yet?????   ??? ??? ??? I can't wait!!!

Should that not read:

"Are we Faire yet??? Are we Faire yet??? Are we Faire yet????"

Soon, soon my good Lady G...we shall all be engulfed in a massive Group Hug!!  ;)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

mehan

I'm typing along this morning and thinking of this thread and come up on the word phagocytosis (to engulf and ingest, and therefore destroy) and suddenly I have this picture of Scotsman at the Stumble Inn slowly working his way through kegs of Smithwicks.....

Oh... let the phagacytosis begin!

Scotsman

Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Capt. Morgan

Quote from: mehan on June 24, 2008, 09:17:51 AM
I'm typing along this morning and thinking of this thread and come up on the word phagocytosis (to engulf and ingest, and therefore destroy) and suddenly I have this picture of Scotsman at the Stumble Inn slowly working his way through kegs of Smithwicks.....

Oh... let the phagacytosis begin!

One for "The Book" to be sure, dearest friend!!

(Hey...4 years since I took the State Medical Boards and I actually knew what that word meant!!!)
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

How about a group hug whilest we chug?   ;D

Old Tinker

Quote from: Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia on June 24, 2008, 02:57:32 PM

Hug-Chug-alug, Hug-Chug-alug, Hug-Chug-alug, Whoo,Whoo........
sounds like thee GLMRF locomotive is gett'n closer  ;D
i be
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

DuCoeur

Quote from: Old Tinker on June 24, 2008, 03:04:18 PM

i be

Hug chug a lug...what a riot!!! Well it wil lhave to be one armed hugs...Can't put the mug down.  Can we?  Well?I may have to make some exceptions to that rule
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

mehan

Being the anal retentive soul that I am, I started hunting down places that would be open Friday night (even though I won't be there....) Unless you want to make the drive to Geneva on the Lake (30 miles)  or Mentor (I so want to make jokes) its not looking good.  Perhaps those of you coming in on Friday night might want to converge on Scotsman's hotel with coolers and picnic baskets?

*ducks and runs for cover*

Quote from: DuCoeur on June 24, 2008, 05:46:42 PM
Quote from: Old Tinker on June 24, 2008, 03:04:18 PM

i be

Hug chug a lug...what a riot!!! Well it wil lhave to be one armed hugs...Can't put the mug down.  Can we?  Well?I may have to make some exceptions to that rule

Hugs don't always have to be made with arms...oops outloud keyboard, yeah?   ;D

Quiet One

There's got to be something.  Even tho' when I go to Faire I come up from the south and don't go into Geneva.  I know that over the past few years both the Geneva and Austinburg exits have been getting built up with more businesses. They are only 7 miles apart.  Mentor is about 25 miles west of there. In Mentor you can find anything, but I would suggest the Winking Lizard Tavern.

What type of place are we looking for?  Something like the Galway Hooker in Carolina? or something different?

Since Jessi is learning how to drive and will take any chance she gets to practice, we will take a trip up that way on Sunday afternoon and see what's there.

The whole area up there is loaded with wineries too.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Yes Quiet One, exactly like the Galway Hooker by CRF (and the same exit as mine castle...heehee).

Wee look forward to your update, God Speed...where do I come up...oh never mind. 

Scotsman

Quote from: mehan on June 24, 2008, 06:46:58 PM
Perhaps those of you coming in on Friday night might want to converge on Scotsman's hotel with coolers and picnic baskets?

Very funny ... Lady Guinness and I will be traveling light ... toothpaste, beer, garb, beer, cooler, beer, toothbrush, beer, underwear, beer, and lets see ... what are we missing ... did I mention the beer?

Mehan ... I seem to remember us crashing a wedding reception last year at a nice little place ... it is a bit fuzzy for some reason, but the place seemed to be fairly nice ... that was GLMF wasn't it? Hell we were only at 8 faires together last year! I remember that place because of the critique you and Lady Guinness had of the brides gown ... she looked good through my beer goggles!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

DuCoeur

I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.