News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Today... its today in just a few hours....

Started by mehan, June 20, 2008, 11:00:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Charity Morgan

OK...so I guess I should read before I post...
WE WILL SEE YA THERE!
Charity Morgan
Sir Wulf ~ King Charming
Captain Christoff Fortune
Charity Morgan ~ Morgans Bounty
Purveyor of questionably acquired treasures.

Scotsman

Good! I am glad you guys will be able to make it for dinner Friday evening. This will be a real treat for us.
Kilted Rogue #1411
Irish Penny BDE - Flattn'
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56
Was that my inside voice?

mehan

YeHaw!!!!  This time next week [color=purpleWON'T[/color] be at work but on my way to FAIRE.......

Wooty Hoo! (to steal a phrase from Scotsman)

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Same here, will be on my way to Faire...

I will shoot for 6:00ish too, gotta drop a pupper dog off in the morrow and then about 9hrs in to the hotel, check-in, organize puppers, yah that should work alright, man that's gonna be an early morn, you guys are so worth it!   8)
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Capt. Morgan

I am sooooo anticipating meeting you all in...8 days, 53 minutes and 12, 11, 10....seconds....but I fear Avaloch has NO idea what is in store for it... :o
I can be one of those "bad things" that happen to bad people.

Scotsman

Quote from: Capt. Morgan on June 27, 2008, 08:10:49 AM
I fear Avaloch has NO idea what is in store for it... :o

After last year ... I think they have a taste of what is to come ... but just in case, someone might give them a nudge and lay on more Smithwicks  ;D
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Quiet One

6ish is good with me.  I am off work that day and it will be about a 45 minute drive.
Whisper'n M'Crack
Castleteer

Scotsman

Quote from: Quiet One on June 27, 2008, 09:53:00 AM
6ish is good with me.  I am off work that day and it will be about a 45 minute drive.

Outstanding ... 6 it is! We will be there with bells on!
Kilted Rogue #1411
Castleteer
Teer for life
RFC #56

Lady Guinness

Lets make sure everyone on the other GLMF thread knows about this, there are some other folks who have expressed an interest as well. It will be wonderful to see everyone a day early.

DuCoeur

I will miss all of you on Friday.  Raise a few for me and Be safe.  Can't wait to seel you all in the morning.
I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

mehan

Alas, thout I will not be with you all, I will be in my happy place and that is "on the way to faire"

So, as you raise your glasses at Ferrante's please know we will be raising our "motel 6 hermetically sealed hot/cold cups"  to the rest of you - looking forward to stepping over your sadly hungover bodies the next morning at Faire....

Slainte!

Mehan that is rather assumptious don't you think?  I mean we may be hung over but you won't need to step over our bodies, just hold them up!  Heehee  AHHHHHHHHH in very outloud voice, I am so excited! 

DuCoeur

Remember all you Friday Arrivee's (? is that even a word?), that you have a veeeery long day ahead of you come Saturday morn.  Pacing is everything Mon ami's.

I would rather endure a thousand biblical hells then live a life of perpetual inconsequence.

DuCoeur

6 days, 2 hours, 36mins, and 10, 9 8 7 6....