Ye Olde Crafting Corner > Crafts and Projects

Scrapbooking our Faire Adventures

(1/9) > >>

susannah:
Greetings fellow crafters...I remember on our old forum there was a topic created for those who scrapbook their faire memories or any memories. Magister, may we reinstate this topic here? I should have some pages complete by the weekend and I'd love to post them and hear from other scrapbookers as well. I'm a newbie scrapbooker, but I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful supply store in town that offers a variety of classes and I take advantage of them!

Magister:
Susannah:

Ofcourse!  Have at it.  Sorry I didn't recreate the thread when we moved over.

Enjoy!

sealion:
Yay! Glad to see this topic! I haven't scrapped any faire photos yet this season, though.

Joyce "Delfinia DuSwallow" Howard:
Have you seen the Happily Ever After scrapbook? It's full of REN and Fairie and Pirate type pages, it is soooo cool. I'm gonna use that to scrapbook my Renn pix in. :D

sealion:

--- Quote from: LADY JOYCE ANN on June 21, 2008, 03:02:37 PM ---Have you seen the Happily Ever After scrapbook? It's full of REN and Fairie and Pirate type pages, it is soooo cool. I'm gonna use that to scrapbook my Renn pix in. :D

--- End quote ---

Who makes that? Is it Die Cuts With a View? I purchased their Once Upon a Time stack and used it for a few layouts last year. Here's one of them:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version