News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

I am at a Quandary.

Started by Lady Gryphon, November 14, 2011, 08:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

operafantomet

Get a room, you two! ;D

Seriously though, the coat looks so much like the real deal, and both PotC men in the video looks spot on. I'm so looking forward to pictures of the full ensemble!

Merlin the Elder

Some scary people, these pirates....
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Lady Gryphon

Captain Edward makes he debut with Captain Jack Sparrow this weekend at the Pensacola Ren Faire.  I as Lady Rachael Genevieve Louise Worthington-Cole AKA Black Rose Rachael, will also present to take numerous photographs of all the events.  I can not imagine the mayhem these two will commit when they are together, rehearsal in my kitchen keeps me laughing.  It's like these two guys of twin sons of different mothers, it scary how they think alike.

Anyway, stay posted. 

Also Keep June 9 & 10 open,  The Pensacola First annual Pirate Fest Featuring The Black Hearted Rogues and the Black Hearted Wenches, will take place.  I'll or the Captain will post the website shortly.  We would love to see you all there.

Why do I feel like I've worn something like this before?

Captain Teague

*Reuters*

Scientists were baffled today when the United States Geological Society recorded a quake with a scale of an astonishing 12.0, the highest ever recorded and a full two points above the standard of 10. The bafflement came in when they discovered that its epicenter was located near Mobile Alabama which is very rarely known for such occurrences.

Even more bafflement was expressed by local Geologists. When interviewed they explained that their local readings were very strange and off the charts as well. One was quoted to say " I am having difficulty explaining these readings. It is almost as if someone shrunk Godzilla, placed him inside a home and...

taught him to SQUEE."

The coat is here.  ;D
The Code is the Law...

Kate XXXXXX

Well???  PIX, dangnubbit!   ;D

Lady Kett

Lady Kathleen of Olmsted

Quote from: Lord Dragon on February 29, 2012, 07:26:07 PM
*Reuters*

Scientists were baffled today when the United States Geological Society recorded a quake with a scale of an astonishing 12.0, the highest ever recorded and a full two points above the standard of 10. The bafflement came in when they discovered that its epicenter was located near Mobile Alabama which is very rarely known for such occurrences.

Even more bafflement was expressed by local Geologists. When interviewed they explained that their local readings were very strange and off the charts as well. One was quoted to say " I am having difficulty explaining these readings. It is almost as if someone shrunk Godzilla, placed him inside a home and...

taught him to SQUEE."

The coat is here.  ;D

Was there a Tsunami warning as well???  ;D  ;D
"As with Art as in Life, nothing succeeds like excess.".....Oscar Wilde

Captain Teague

My head Captain begged me not to release any more pics till the unveiling this weekend. But I promise you all will get first look.  8)

Still dancing....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSJpc0kuXQM

;D
The Code is the Law...

Lady Gryphon

I'll come home from Faire and post Photo's of the crew, coat and other things.  Stay turned 

LadyStitch

Why do I picture Lord dragon seeing the box, running inside like a kid at christmas, knocking everything a winding. Then proceeding to knock everything off the counter or table so that he can rip into the box.  Once out he imediatly puts it on and starts dancing and twirling.  Then refusing to take it off for about an hour becuse he is bouncing so much he is so happy to have it.  Then proceeds to hang it up so he can see it because he can't wait to wear it this weekend.   ::)
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Merlin the Elder

I have it on good authority that he's been sleeping in it, and won't take a shower for fear it will get wet. Lady Gryphon has been reduced to walking the house with her nose pinched shut.... ;D ::)
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Captain Teague

Quote from: LadyStitch on March 01, 2012, 09:25:24 AM
Why do I picture Lord dragon seeing the box, running inside like a kid at christmas, knocking everything a winding. Then proceeding to knock everything off the counter or table so that he can rip into the box.  Once out he imediatly puts it on and starts dancing and twirling.  Then refusing to take it off for about an hour becuse he is bouncing so much he is so happy to have it.  Then proceeds to hang it up so he can see it because he can't wait to wear it this weekend.   ::)

Were you hiding in my bushes again?  ::)

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on March 01, 2012, 11:20:44 AM
I have it on good authority that he's been sleeping in it, and won't take a shower for fear it will get wet. Lady Gryphon has been reduced to walking the house with her nose pinched shut.... ;D ::)

Now that is absolutely not true. I have however bought the coat flowers.....and a new car.
The Code is the Law...

Lady Gryphon

I have been reduced to an "Also Ran"  But you know, it make me happy to see him so excited.   The Dog doesn't know what to do and thinks we are both nuts, and I was at the shop this morning getting my hair done and all they talked about was doing the extensions and Dragon's  hair tonight.

If you all will look very carefully, you find me in the background somewhere, or maybe I'll just hold the camera.  This is going to be SO MUCH FUN.

--------------------------

LadyStitch

Quote from: Lord Dragon on March 01, 2012, 11:31:34 AM
Why do I picture Lord dragon seeing the box, running inside like a kid at christmas, knocking everything a winding. Then proceeding to knock everything off the counter or table so that he can rip into the box.  Once out he imediatly puts it on and starts dancing and twirling.  Then refusing to take it off for about an hour becuse he is bouncing so much he is so happy to have it.  Then proceeds to hang it up so he can see it because he can't wait to wear it this weekend.   ::)
Were you hiding in my bushes again?  ::)

Moi??!??!??  ;D   No I just pictured what the PP did when he got a new 'toy'. Especially when it came to new garb.  The look on his face when I caught his  spinning like a little girl in his Pink coat the first time he wore it.  And don't deny it you did the same DARN thing!

lady Gryphon, some how we women have turned into the camera totered,  keeper of the bail money, and general  if we didn't love them we would have strangled them along time ago. LOL
It is kind of strange watching your personal history become costume.

Captain Teague

Quote from: LadyStitch on March 01, 2012, 01:16:58 PM
Quote from: Lord Dragon on March 01, 2012, 11:31:34 AM
Why do I picture Lord dragon seeing the box, running inside like a kid at christmas, knocking everything a winding. Then proceeding to knock everything off the counter or table so that he can rip into the box.  Once out he imediatly puts it on and starts dancing and twirling.  Then refusing to take it off for about an hour becuse he is bouncing so much he is so happy to have it.  Then proceeds to hang it up so he can see it because he can't wait to wear it this weekend.   ::)
Were you hiding in my bushes again?  ::)

Moi??!??!??  ;D   No I just pictured what the PP did when he got a new 'toy'. Especially when it came to new garb.  The look on his face when I caught his  spinning like a little girl in his Pink coat the first time he wore it.  And don't deny it you did the same DARN thing!

Absolutely not true. There was no pink coat involved whatsoever.  ;D

But you still keep us around. We reach high shelves and kill spiders.  ;D

(And don't let Lady Gryphon fool you. She doesn't carry around one of them 4 feet long cameras for nothing. ;)  )
The Code is the Law...