News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CRF for 2012 Rendezvous?

Started by Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia, August 29, 2011, 07:37:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Molden and I have volunteered to host the 2012 Rendezvous at our lovely shire.  Please come by the main thread at http://www.renaissancefestival.com/forums/index.php?topic=16081.0 and show your support!

Grammercy!

Lady M
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Hibernian

I've added my two cents worth. Hoping the rest of the Fairhaven community will lend their support as well.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Hibernian

Bumping this up to remind all our supporters to swing over to the thread and add their support.

Hibernian

Lady Mikayla spoke with Matt with CRF Management this past weekend and they are on board with the bid to host the 2012 Rendezvous. Two tickets for one has been confirmed again for opening weekend in 2012. Everyone remember to stop by the Rendezous thread and lend your support to the Fairhaven bid.

Thank-thee Hibernian... I updated the other thread... teamwork... love it!  :)

Hibernian

Anyone wishing to know if CRF can handle the 2012 gathering should visit with us this weekend! Its Pirate Christmas and the fleet is in town! Looks like a small crowd of about 80 for the tailgate but I think we'll be closer to 120 or more inside the gates!

Today we are enjoying gentle rains which will help to keep the dust down at CRF this weekend.  As for Sat and Sun @ Faire low to mid 60's with mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies.  Cool in the evenings.

amy

This is all great news!   Hopping a plane in 16 hours!