News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

THE OFFICIAL SUSHI THREAD FOR JULY 11th

Started by Blue66669, June 20, 2008, 06:38:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue66669

Alright, we need to get an accurate count here for everyone who will be in attendance. We're setting the time for 7:45ish pm.

Sapporo Japanese Grill & Sushi
1706 Bardstown Road
(502) 479-5550

At the end of next week, I'll be calling there to make a reservation. If you're coming, please let me know here. Thanks a million!

Attendees:

Blue66669
Neophyte
Beeboy
Capt. Faye
Lucy Buckles
Carl and Donna
kydavid
WindChime
Blaidd Drwg

beeboy

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

kydavid

Carl

Count us in we are staying at the Best Western in Shelbysville so only a short jaunt away
Castleteer
Bretheren of the Great Lakes
Outlander
FOKTOP
True heirto the Duchy of Savoy
Rivet'n Penny

WindChime

I don't know about the sushi , but I would like to meet everyone :)
Where is the place located?  I'm just learning of all of the places to eat are at.
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Blue66669

It's on Bardstown Road, in Louisville proper. The address is there at the first post, so you can easily mapquest it. Shall we count you in for fellowship, hold the fish?
Blaidd Drwg

kydavid

I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...I will not make jokes about Blue holding fish...

CapnFayeCutler

Better than the jokes I made when she said that she likes to eat pink sushi...

...What? She said she doesn't like the seaweed wrap!
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

WindChime

Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

Blue66669

*grabs the nearest trout and begins threatening everyone*

Yeah, what of the pink sushi??? I shall caress the pink sushi with my wooden chopsticks, then slowly devour the pink sushi until it's practically falling apart. Wait a minute, ok, we srsly don't need this thread to be kicked to Johns Inn. Anywho, WindChime, I'll add you to the list. And I believe I'll be calling the restaurant tonight to make the reservation, +2 just in case.

2 more weeks kiddies, here's hoping that I don't hurl myself off the building due to overstimulation before then!
Blaidd Drwg

Fly'n Penny

Is it too much to ask to leave an empty seat for me?  I wish I could be up there for that weekend, but at least I got to go for Tournament Weekend
Fly'n Penny
Oidhre Léir of Clan Byrne, of the Irish Penny Brigade
Quartermaster of the HMS Foggy Dirge
IFoRP #1297
Royal Order of Landsharks Guppy #27

kydavid

Old Tinker

Quote from: kydavid on July 07, 2008, 07:27:09 PM
Is she here yet? Is it time yet?

good kydavid, she shall be upon us before we know it, it be thee after fest'n with Blue that me's not look forward to. as me Belle said, "It may be like eat'n strawberries, with Blue come'n"  ;D
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Blue66669

Blaidd Drwg