News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Rendezvous 2012 Group Tickets

Started by Hibernian, August 26, 2012, 12:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

Good morning all! Put the pint down and pay heed for a moment or two.

Where 15 or more are gathered in Carolina to celebrate RenDezvous then group tickets may be purchased in advance. The group rate means a savings of $2.50 per person/ticket/day. I must have money in hand at least one week in advance to order the tickets.

Tickets will be distributed in the morning at tailgate; if you miss tailgate your tickets will be at the Will Call window.

Daily Group Rate tickets: Adult - $17.50  Child (5-12) - $7.50   Child ( < 5) - free.

Any questions please ask in the thread or send me a message. If you are ordering please let me know how many and how you are paying so I can keep an eye out for it. Speaking of paying and having money in hand at least one week in advance...

Checks should be sent to:
Tim Lawson
1242 Townes Rd
Charlotte, NC 28209

or we should be able to do this by PayPal - "sending money to friends in the US is FREE when using your bank account or PayPal balance. BUT if you send the money via PayPal and use a Credit Card or Debit Card they will charge a fee.

If using PayPal, please send to ncaoh@aol.com.

If sending by Bank Account or PayPal balance you may send the actual $17.50. But if using a Credit Card or Debit Card then you'll need to send $18.50 to cover the fees. My advice is to just send a check in the mail.

DO NOT SEND CASH VIA THE MAIL!!!

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Ms Trish

Thank you for putting this together! Before I place my ticket order, a quick question: I know several buy one/get one offers come out for our faire before the season starts. Do we have that option at all (provided someone local puts out the word)?
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

mehan

Trish:

I'll jump in here - we do have BOGO the first weekend, and lots of folks would buy the entire run and use them all season.  CRF caught on and now the bogo tickets are different colored and are only good opening weekend.  (bummer).  

OK so I was kinda wrong - they did the colored thing one year.  They changed to a coupon that you presented at the window for two tickets for $20 that weekend only. 

Don't know if you are bringing kidlets - but they get in free that weekend...

Ms Trish

Mehan, thanks for the info!

Hibernian, I'll let you know when I get around to sending the check, but I'll need 4 tickets - 2 days x 2 people.
If you're not having fun, you're not doing it right!

Lady Mikayla of Phoenicia

Thank-thee Hibernian for setting this up!   :-*
"Embrace those who love you and rid yourself of those who bring you down."

Merlin the Elder

I bought some stamps a couple weeks ago. I laid them down on my desk in my home office. Big mistake. I'll post it from work in the morning. 4 tix for us as well.
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Hibernian

Between Trish, Merlin and Ian we should meet the 15 ticket minimum. Once your checks arrive I'll PM you and let you know. Looking forward to October!
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

Pinn

I.P.B.
IWG# 3681
Ette
ROL #101
FOKTOP

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: PinnMcrack on September 13, 2012, 07:15:40 AM
Check is in the mail.
How many times have we heard that?!?  ::)

You should have my check in hand by now. Whatever you do, don't drop it. It may bounce up and hit you in the face.

For those that have not heard... our dear Hibernian was called by the Great Diety to heaven earlier this week.

If you had paid for 2012 CRF Rendezvous tickets, please message me privately how you paid.  Please be very specific as I help Heal'n (his lady) narrow down where to look.

Thank-thee!

If you have not JUST received a private message regarding Rendezvous Group Tickets and wish to participate, please PM me privately.

Thank-thee!!!

Per Hibernian's original post, group sales of tickets is now closed...

Rendezvous starts FRIDAY!!!

Merlin the Elder

RenDezvous travel begins in approximately 10 hours....