News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Prayers for "Myth & Magic"

Started by Mandrake Von Sets, November 21, 2011, 02:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mandrake Von Sets

For those who know of the duo act of "Myth & Magic", pray for one member (Pat Reule aka "Snipe").  Below is a copy of an email I received from my guild master.

<<
Hey Folks,

Just to keep those who know him in the loop. My best friend is going to have open heart surgery either tomorrow or Tuesday. He was admitted to the hospital in Redley were he works, last Thursday with chest pain and pain in his leg. (The one he recently had surgery on) He was transfered to Kaweah Delta Hospital in Visalia on Thursday night. They did a one stree test on Friday that didn't show anything. They did another that showed some blockage. They did an angiogram and tried to put a stint in but couldn't.

He has near total blockage in one artery and 50% in another. They said he was very luck he didn't have a heart attack.

I emplore you to Please keep him in your prayers and close to your hearts.

Thank You.

Steve Moore.
>>
Wil

Merlin the Elder

I can empathize with him. I just went through the same thing. It's a real pain...literally...but, anymore, it's really commonplace. Tell him for me, he will be fine. If they caught it pre-attack, it's a good thing.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

PS: I am four weeks post-op, and almost ready to do some arm wrestling...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

angusmacinnes

Will keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Merlin, you take care of yourself.
There are many places where compromise is expected;
LOYALTY is not amongst them.

Bob of the Lake

Sending good thoughts. Although I don't know the gentleman, I know of his situation since my mother went through it a few years ago. She came through the surgery just fine and felt better almost immediately. And she was 82 then.

Merlin, glad you're feeling better.
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

beladibaby

We've had the pleasure of working the same faire with the Myth and Magic boys for several years now. Know you're in the thoughts of all the Banat Tabla gals of Two Rivers Faire for a quick recovery!!!