News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Who? When? Where? - Sherwood Edition!

Started by LadyJessica, November 28, 2011, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Teach*

My Lovely Lady Trinn and I will be camping with PR Opening, Feb 25-26 and possibly one other. I actually get a BIRTHDAY this year so there WILL be a party for it the Saturday before Leap Day.
There will be the traditional Bachelor Party Weekend probably 24th-25th but that has yet to be finalized.
I don't know what other days we may be camping but I should be out there almost every Saturday at the least.

And yes Maeven, you are welcome to camp with PR whenever you'd like!

*The rum likes to make day trips*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Merlin

I know my answers wont help your intentions for this post...which are most admirable ... but honesty prevails.

I will be coming for a weekend when the weather appears to be kilt friendly. I've never been to Sherwood so I will most likely be making the first trek alone as a re-con for future adventures. On this re-con..I will find lodging where ever it is available.

My future trips will include either the wife-unit...possible one or both of the eaters... and in the future... maybe just me and the camper, which my to teenage eaters so fondly named the "Rolling Turd" (it's a 1969 model Trailblazer)

Anál nathrach- Breath of serpent
Orth' bháis 's bethad- Spell of death and of life
Do chél dénmha- Thy omen of making

ravic

I plan to be there. Don't know when yet. Look for me when you see me coming, I guess.

dbaldock

Not entirely sure how my schedule will be next Spring.

But, I'll make plans to be there at least one weekend - for Scally's Birthday Party on March 24-25, 2012.

EDIT:  If I'm not On-Call at work on Opening Weekend, I'll come over to meet Merlin & the others who will only be there then.

Will be staying with friends in McDade, and day tripping to Sherwood.

Take Care,
David Baldock

EDIT:  Fixed typo and added info about Opening Weekend.
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous

Rani Zemirah

Awww... that's so sweet!  I'll tell her! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

brier patch charlie

I'll be coming down for opening weekend a plan to camp with the Drunken gnomes and claw. My brother says he coming but I just wait and see if he does but if he does it will be his first year at Sherwood.
Charles Coleman

Glaodian

LadyJess, I forgot to mention that I will be camping that opening weekend with PR.  :)
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

PyroMaster

I'll be working operations and security. Just look for the gray tundra with the light bar on the roof. ;)
Do not burden yourself with the secrets of scary people.

maeven

Quote from: Glaodian on November 30, 2011, 03:09:23 AM
LadyJess, I forgot to mention that I will be camping that opening weekend with PR.  :)

Yay!
*Short enough to not reach the pedals, tall enough for the rides at Six Flags!*

I'm splendid. That is all.

AHE 2013 RenNado Survivor

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: Merlin on November 29, 2011, 06:48:05 PM

I will be coming for a weekend when the weather appears to be kilt friendly.

I was under the impression that every weekend was kilt friendly.  As well as the weekdays between each weekend. 

*Looks Down*

Yup, kilted today.  Must have been a misinterpretation of the post (o:

:P
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

Rani Zemirah

Quote from: Glaodian on November 30, 2011, 03:09:23 AM
LadyJess, I forgot to mention that I will be camping that opening weekend with PR.  :)

You might as well just go ahead and request time off for the weekends surrounding spring break, as well, you know...  :P 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Glaodian

I would, but with the kids going every which direction, I would be shot if I ran off to faire.   ;D
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Rani Zemirah

Just drag them along WITH you!!!  They'll have fun!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Glaodian

Quote from: Rani Zemirah on November 30, 2011, 04:24:55 PM
Just drag them along WITH you!!!  They'll have fun!!! 

lol.  I will be bringing one of them with me opening weekend.  But for spring break, I am sure they will be spending a few days at the beach with friends.   ;D
--+ Glaodian +--
aka "Gman"
Si vis pacem para bellum

Rani Zemirah

(sigh)  You just KEEP coming up with excuses, don't you?  You have a cell phone, you know...  :P
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede