News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

2012 Who? When? Where? - Sherwood Edition!

Started by LadyJessica, November 28, 2011, 01:38:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*Teach*

Looks like the bachelor party will be March 10th this year for those interested. Not firm yet but that seems the best date at the moment.

*Start stockpiling rum Rengypsy... we'll be needing it about that time*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com

Lady Kett

Me and my trusty Sidekick are planning on Opening & Closing weekends. Hotelling it in Bastrop. Might try to throw in another somewhere but undecided yet.

Can't WAIT!!!

nomad

The wayfairers clan will be out there every weekend. Looking forward to a great season. Come by our camp and say hi. We will have homebrew, bring your own loki. We need recipes ;)
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.

LadyJessica

***UPDATED TO HERE***

Please check to make sure I have all the information right.  And for those of you that didn't know what weekend they'd be there I put you down for every weekend so you'd better be there every weekend!   ::)  ;) :D
Loki GODDESS
Lady-in-Lacing to QOE
FOKTOP
Director of Social Tourture for the Empire
Gneaitheas Gnomie (DG#290)

Ronald the Bald

I will try to be there opening weekend. Working on job issues (as in lack of one) that may preempt that.

*Teach*

On the weekend of Feb 25th we will be camping with as many as can make it for my birthday weekend.
Btw... everyone is invited!
I only have a birthday once every four years and I intend to make each and every one as memorable as possible!

*rum gifts are nice but not needed, just come on out and have a blast!*

SirRichardBear

at this time the plan is opening and closing camping with PR,   also maybe spring break if my cosin can make that weekend.
Beware of him that is slow to anger: He is angry for something, and will not be pleased for nothing.
Benjamin Franklin

dreamwalker

Curently planning on opening and the 3-day SB weekend. Would do closing weekend but I have plans for opening Scarby weekend. Gotta pace myself here....
Normal? What's that?

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: *Teach* on December 04, 2011, 10:06:45 PM
On the weekend of Feb 25th we will be camping with as many as can make it for my birthday weekend.
I only have a birthday once every four years and I intend to make each and every one as memorable as possible!

Hmmm  Are you even old enough to drink yet?
Member of Clan Procrastination
Crew of the Procrastinator
Lover of Lady Kitara

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: nomad on December 03, 2011, 07:57:12 PM
The wayfairers clan will be out there every weekend. Looking forward to a great season. Come by our camp and say hi. We will have homebrew, bring your own loki. We need recipes ;)

Nomad, where is your camp located?  Clan P. is two doors down from PR, four doors down from Valhalla and two doors down from the camp ground entrance into faire.
Lover of Lady Kitara

nomad

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on December 06, 2011, 10:02:10 AM

Nomad, where is your camp located?  Clan P. is two doors down from PR, four doors down from Valhalla and two doors down from the camp ground entrance into faire.

We're the first camp on the left. Or if the new entrace is used, the last on the right.
It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live.

KiltedPrivateer

Quote from: nomad on December 06, 2011, 01:37:42 PM
Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on December 06, 2011, 10:02:10 AM

We're the first camp on the left. Or if the new entrace is used, the last on the right.

Down by the 290 entrance?
Lover of Lady Kitara

*Teach*

Quote from: KiltedPrivateer on December 06, 2011, 10:00:56 AM
Quote from: *Teach* on December 04, 2011, 10:06:45 PM

Hmmm  Are you even old enough to drink yet?
Just barely

*aged rum is awesome. Rum my own age would be amazing I am sure*

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: *Teach* on December 06, 2011, 04:03:59 PM

Rum my age would be dust...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

dbaldock

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on December 06, 2011, 04:26:23 PM
Quote from: *Teach* on December 06, 2011, 04:03:59 PM

Rum my age would be dust...

Would that be magic dust?   ;)  :D
Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, small minds discuss people... -anonymous