News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Magic Returns

Started by The Rabbi, December 17, 2011, 10:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Rabbi

Lord willing and the creek dont rise will get things back on track here at SoM. Had a minor set back working out in the woods seems collapsing and loosing conscousness is a bad thing when working with sharp objects. Getting old is not all that fun but it beats the alternative. Now i just need to get back out there and double my efforts to get things in order for SoM. Going to have a great fair and hopefully get to meet several of you.
My sanity is not lost I sent it away
Proud member of FOKTOP

Merlin the Elder

!!!  :o  What happened??  You okay?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

The Rabbi

total exhaustion , stress, and a massive migrain and then bam fortunately somewhere between point a and b i did shut off the chainsaw. I am doing great just have to double up on my workload and get things done and hope that nothing else comes up to add to said workload. Taking a brief break today then back to the woods.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Merlin the Elder

You watch yourself...do you have someone working with you?? If not, you need to get someone.

Bob of the Lake

Rabbi, don't over-do! As Merlin says, get help if you can but if you can't--pace yourself. I'm sure there's tons to do but nothing is more important than your health! I'm sending supportive thoughts your way!
I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.
            - Hammy the Squirrel

The Rabbi

Just me but its all good got to get it done no one else will.
Proud member of FOKTOP

Rani Zemirah

It sounds like you're trying to find out a bit more about that alternative to getting older, Rabbi!!!  You be careful!!! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

The Rabbi

No worries on rushing the alternative as it is to late to die young and leave a good looking corpse so I figure on leaving a totaly worn out shell with a smile on my face.

I do appreciate all the positive thoughts and energies being sent my way and promise it is not going to be wasted.

Decided tomorrow is a recovery day as I blew my legs out from under me today and was forced to sit/collapse after facing down the two year old gelding. Will take the time to do some art work on my office mural and some design work on the Vardos. still need to relocate my dremmel bits so I can start work on the Emu Eggs for the fair. All relaxing non strenuouse work that will keep me somewhat productive.

There are times I think two of me would be nice but then I think "What so you could do twice as much damage".
Proud member of FOKTOP

Rani Zemirah

Well, just take it easy for a day or two, anyway! 
Rani - Fire Goddess

Aut disce... aut discede

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: The Rabbi on January 29, 2012, 08:09:51 PM...There are times I think two of me would be nice but then I think "What so you could do twice as much damage".
I've threatened to clone myself before, but the look on Nim's face... I don't know if it's joyous anticipation because I'm that good, or abject fear because I'm that bad. I'm not even sure I want to know.

The Rabbi

LOL Well there are just somethings that it is much safer for our egos if we draw our own conclusions. Cloning ourselves is probably one of them.
Proud member of FOKTOP