News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

CLosing Weekend?

Started by Poof Bird, June 21, 2008, 09:50:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Poof Bird

Yes yes, Poofie's been absent for a while.  But, I *am* planning on attending on July 19th.  My new job has me stuck working weekends, and I asked for the invasion weekend off, but I didn't get it.  So, I made it very clear to my manager that since she made me miss my R/F invasion as well as my brother's graduation, that she had best give me that day off.

SO.  Who's gonna be there?!  I'm dragging one of my brothers with me for sure, and possibly my sister.

- PoofBird!

Old Tinker

dearest PoofBird,
me Belle and me will also be attend'n thee close'n weekend.
sorry to hear thee can not make thee Invasion,
but thee close'n weekends at KyHRF are always fun.
now take care, and we shall see thee on thee 19th,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

CapnFayeCutler

I'll definitely be there!  ;D
Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

kydavid

Look forward to seeing you again, Poofbird.

tfessler

Someone just pointed me this way...

The closing weekend will be very special as we will have as a guest performer Elena Sellentin, Germany's only sword swallower!

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
Travis Fessler
Pickled Brothers Entertainment
http://www.pickledbrothers.com

Capt Lucy

Hey ya know what?  I will... 

no I guess I won't be there :P

You all have a great time and we'll see you in Ohio!  :D
Dame Lucy, Captain of the Crimson Phoenix
IWG #2772 L77 Madame Emeritus
Booty'n Penny
Ette, R/F, IFORP, Merc, FOKTOP, Rengeek blah blah blah...

Angus

I'm planning on attending the final day, with about a dozen or so folk, but we are only going on Sunday the 20th.

...anyone else going that day?
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Old Tinker

Quote from: Angus on July 15, 2008, 08:36:20 PM
I'm planning on attending the final day, with about a dozen or so folk, but we are only going on Sunday the 20th.

...anyone else going that day?

our good Sir Angus,
me Belle and me are attend'n close'n weekend, both days (we would not miss close'n weekend- ever! kinda like not ever miss'n a Celtic fest at Briarwood again- ever!)
so again we jion forces to make sure a fest does not have to much ale on hand after close'n  ;D
good friend we shall raise one for good fortune and well be'n,
i be the Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Angus

Ah! Master Tinker, I can always count on you to lift my Spirits. (and sometimes imbibe them...)

I will accept your challenge to assist Briarwood with keeping the Ale from being left over, (although the Mrs. may have to drive the "Horses" home...)

I look forward to this weekend.

As ever, your servant...
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

renfairephotog

After The week I've has I'll be sleeping all day sat. Everybody Have a great time. I'll see you at the Celtic Fest.
Twenty seasons of covering renaissance  festivals. Photos/calendar/blog.
Fairy photographer

Sir William Marcus

Unfortunately, I can not attend due to other obligations that have developed. So farewell KYHRF till next year. Enjoy my friends, stay cool & hydrated.

Pax Vobiscum

VENI, VIDI, VELCRO! Spelling and grammatical errors are beyond my control, it's the way I'm wired.