News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

pondering a trip Presidents Weekend

Started by Marietta Graziella, January 07, 2012, 10:06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marietta Graziella

Hello AZ friends!  I am pondering and hoping to make a weekend visit to your lovely shire during the weekend of Feb 17th, etc. ;). Are there any deals, specials, events, "not to miss" things happening that weekend? Discount tickets? "screaming deals" for hotels?

Rental car prices are already more than I'd like to pay so I'm hoping to find a deal elsewhere. If you live close to fest and don't mind tidy weekend guests, please let me know! BTW, I'm a good cook! ;-)

Thanks!!

MG
Nothing clever to say here.  Not enough caffine yet.

Norfolk

The Baroness and I do truly hope that things work out so that you can join in the revelry in AZ that weekend, MG!  We would LOVE to see you there, especially since we won't be able to make it to MN this season.
Just call me "Your Grace"

Amara Deegan

Hm, I shall have to wait until closer to the date. My original plan was to have a season pass, but I can't this time around... I have my externship for dental assisting coming up at the same time as the Faire, so it will be a week by week kind of thing. I do plan on attending a weekend or two with my mother. Just when it so up in the air at the moment.

EDIT (1/17):
Just got my season pass! I plan on attending one day per weekend. Which days exactly may be a week by week process, but I shall be there in all my piratey best! Yes, even with bells on! ....If I can find them.

Comte de Gilbert

It would be fantastic to see you MG, if by chance you do make it down come by the VIP lot before cannon and have breakfast with us Saturday morning.
Those that live by the sword, lose to those that live by the gun