News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

:( Good bye to Lady Sparky

Started by Capt Gabriela Fullpepper, January 18, 2012, 04:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Got an email today from Lady Sparky... I am at a loss to see her go. I want to wish her all of the best and many hugs and Thanks for all you have done for CoRF over the years. She will be truly missed by all.

What does this all mean for CoRF as changes are being made.
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Fireflicker

So I don't know if anyone would know at this point but...
I sent in an application to her and I'm guessing that's irrelevant now. The website doesn't have any other contact info up, and says that they're not accepting any applications.... 6 months before the festival and far before auditions O.o
Would anyone happen to know where contact info for the new Entertainment Director might be?

And more in line with the actual thread - I'll miss Lady Sparky a great deal! She was a wonderful director - kind, and sometimes frighteningly energetic (: It was amazing to watch her sprint from one end of the festival to the other when I could barely get up a hill! I wish her the best on whatever endeavors she has moved to!

Capt Gabriela Fullpepper

Quote from: Fireflicker on January 18, 2012, 08:24:03 PM
So I don't know if anyone would know at this point but...
I sent in an application to her and I'm guessing that's irrelevant now. The website doesn't have any other contact info up, and says that they're not accepting any applications.... 6 months before the festival and far before auditions O.o
Would anyone happen to know where contact info for the new Entertainment Director might be?

And more in line with the actual thread - I'll miss Lady Sparky a great deal! She was a wonderful director - kind, and sometimes frighteningly energetic (: It was amazing to watch her sprint from one end of the festival to the other when I could barely get up a hill! I wish her the best on whatever endeavors she has moved to!

The information she left was to contact Jim Paradise Jr  jparadise@coloradorenaissance.com for entertainment questions
"The Metal Maiden"
To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody e

Widget

I agree with Lady Fireflicker... I was planning on auditioning again... but after i heard Lady Sparky has left i dont know if i want to or not... She made my first appearance at faire very very fun!

Bahlien

I was planning to audition this year to hopefully take part in the cast.  It is to bad to hear that the director has gone on, I've always enjoyed the casting choices and the overall pleasantry with my few encounters with her! I hope whatever new direction life is taking her works out for the best.

Though  I did have a feeling something was going to be different this year. I hope that this is all it was! :\ 
"Always with the negative waves, Always with the negative waves. Why don't you say something righteous and hopeful."