News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Pirates Other Salty Ball, Feb 25, Manchester , CT

Started by Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter, January 13, 2012, 07:28:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capt Robertsgrave Thighbiter

The Brigands bring you The Pirates Other Salty Ball, a night of mutiny, mayhem and music. To be held at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Manchester CT, from 8-12PM. Admission is $10.00 per person. This will be a BYOB (or R as the case may be) evening . The Baymont has reserved a number of rooms for participants at the crazy rate of $69.00/ night, please mention the Salty Ball to get that rate.

The Brigands will be releasing our newest CD, "SHIP HAPPENS" there.

Here's hoping that all of our New England friends and fans can come out and begin the Festival and Faire season early, just when everyone is getting itchy!

For more information, 631 434 7091

Baymont Inn and Suites: (860) 643-1864
20 Taylor Street, Manchester CT, 06042
If the rum's gone, so is the fun
*images and URLs not allowed in signatures* -Admin
Party like it's 1724

447 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 02:36 PM

The Brigands bring you The Pirates Other Salty Ball, a night of mutiny, mayhem and music. To be held at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Manchester CT, from 8-12PM. Admission is $10.00 per person. This will be a BYOB (or R as the case may be) evening . The Baymont has reserved a number of rooms for participants at the crazy rate of $69.00/ night, please mention the Salty Ball to get that rate.

The Brigands will be releasing our newest CD, "SHIP HAPPENS" there.   SPECIAL GUESTS - the CRIMSON PIRATES !!!!

Here's hoping that all of our New England friends and fans can come out and begin the Festival and Faire season early, just when everyone is getting itchy!

For more information, 631 434 7091

Baymont Inn and Suites: (860) 643-1864
20 Taylor Street, Manchester CT, 06042
Party like it's 1724

Party like it's 1724

Bob of the Lake

I came, I saw, I skipped to my lou.