News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Anyone know?

Started by RumbaRue, January 22, 2012, 01:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RumbaRue

I recently came across Two Rivers Faire in Arizona, the beginning of Feb. Anyone know anything about this faire?
I might go if info comes through in time.

http://www.tworiversfaire.com/

Thanks,

Rumba Rue
Being Blond means I have the right to walk into any wall.

beladibaby

What would you like to know?

I'm the artistic director for the dancers, Banat Tabla, and have been part of the Two Rivers Faire family since it opened. We're a small faire, just the one weekend, but we have a fantastic time! I've been going to the bigger AZ Faire since it opened and I have to say Two Rivers really reminds me of AZ's early years when you could enjoy the faire in a day and not have to have a stratigic plan to see and do what you'd like.

We have some new entertainment and vendors this year, (here there be Pirates and Mermaids!), and of course the regulars like the Duelists, Trey Cromwell, Adam the Bawdy Juggler, Fowl Tales and of course Banat Tabla *grin*.

If you have any specific questions feel free to ask them. I'll check in a couple of times this week in case and I'd be happy to answer any I can!

RumbaRue

Thank you so much!

Yes I am coming, along with my significant other. Most likely riding my scooter (all dressed up) as I can only walk for a little while.
Just look for some pirates, me with the loooong red/orange Macaw tail feathers, from Bob's birds of Foul Tales.

RumbaRue

It was so nice to meet you Beladibaby! Loved your show too! It's a small fair that really packs in the guests!

Will be sure to come next year, hopefully selling my wares!

Rumba Rue

beladibaby

Thanks so much! It was lovely meeting you! Hopefully we'll be seeing you next year at our little faire  ;D