News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

The Things Skippy is No Longer Allowed to do at the Renaissance Festival

Started by Captain Cornelius Howard Duckman, June 22, 2008, 09:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

festmum

Skippy shall not deflower the nobles in public...(right Biggerstaff?)   ;D

Tipsy Gypsy

Skippy may no longer approach the uniformed security and invite them to a reciprocal pat search.

/dangnubbit...
"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Count Adolfo

Skippy is no longer allowed to commandeer a stage with his brothers for the purpose of picture-taking whilest the next act is hawking the crowd.

Angus

Not allowed to pull the wings off of Fairies...

...man do they get mad.
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Lady Christina de Pond

I've been good  ;D ;D

well i did call the village idiot Lose but someone did let him off the tree
Helmswoman of the Fiesty Lady
Lady Ashley of De Coals
Militissa in the Frati della Beata Gloriosa Vergine Mari

Tipsy Gypsy

"It's just water, officer, I swear. And yeast. And a little honey. How the alcohol got in, I have no idea!"

Count Adolfo

I am TOLD that Skippy is no longer allowed to mudwrestle at Faire, either...

Synikul

I didn't mention this one in my first post because I have to admit to a crime, but I really don't care anymore.

Skippy may not give one of the aforementioned small bottles of Bacardi to a person he knows to be under the age of 21, even if the recipient is a Marine who just got back from Iraq.

Skippy is also not allowed to buy that Marine a beer in the pub and deliver it to him. :-X

Captain Jack Wolfe

Skippy may no longer offer to help warm up belly dancer's ching-chings on cool days, even if they obviously need it.
"I'm not sure about people anymore. They're responsible for some pretty nutty stuff. Individuals I'm crazy about, though." ~ Opus

Angus

Synikul,

I spent 12 yrs in the ARMY, and the real crime is in NOT allowing those who risk their lives for our freedom to enjoy in its simple pleasures.

I applaud your discretion. I too, have committed the same crime...

Well done!
Chief cook, and bottle washer...

Captain Kilian

So very sad...my renn behavior is so much better then my military behavior....I could add a ton to the original Skippy list LOL
"I'd like to thank all the little people...that just never saw it coming." - Me
Royal Order of the Landshark, Guppy 14

Blue66669

Skippy is no longer allowed to bring home unauthorized souvenirs from faire.
Blaidd Drwg

Dayna

Especially if Skippy still lives at home and is expecting the unauthorized souvenir to be allowed to share his/her bedroom.
Dayna Thomas
Nixie's Mom
Bristol FoF Hench
Education Goddess...yeah, right
FoF Merchant Liason/Merchandizing Maven

Hoowil

So no unauthorized souveniers that breath, or should be breathing.

Skippy shall not shout insults back at the 'pelt a pirate', especially if it make him break character  ;)
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with catsup.

*Teach*

Not allowed to taunt the french... no matter how far away I can smell them

*still allowed to see how much rum I can get into the gate with...*
*Got more Rum?* "Here, Try This!"
http://forums.wearephoenixrisen.com