News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Looking forward to 2012

Started by amy, January 30, 2012, 10:59:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hibernian

As the schedule stands now, my wife and I shall be visiting during the opening weekend. Looking forward to adding a new shire to our list and I understand there may be some familiar faces to those of us from Fairhaven of Carolina.
"Badges? We don't need no stinkin badges!"

iain robb

Quote from: Hibernian on March 12, 2012, 11:25:07 PM
As the schedule stands now, my wife and I shall be visiting during the opening weekend. Looking forward to adding a new shire to our list and I understand there may be some familiar faces to those of us from Fairhaven of Carolina.

Hey, that's the same weekend we're coming up from Florida! I'll make a point to try to say hi, since we'll be at Fairhaven for Rendezvous.

fairieimp

32 days!  :o  :D

I've got a craving for some Peacock Room Tea... (doesn't help that they posted about it on FB yesterday....).
"A halo is just one more thing to keep clean."

I am Margaret Rennell, you can call me Meg. :)

Merlin the Elder

Quote from: iain robb on March 13, 2012, 07:08:00 AM

Hey, that's the same weekend we're coming up from Florida! I'll make a point to try to say hi, since we'll be at Fairhaven for Rendezvous.
Well, now Iain... we'll get a chance to meet you at RenDezvous!
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

iain robb

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on March 13, 2012, 07:54:10 PM

Well, now Iain... we'll get a chance to meet you at RenDezvous!

About time! I look forward to it.

amy

Looks like opening weekend is shaping up to be a grand ole time!   I am so looking forward to it!

Hibernian

Excellent! Several Carolinians will be there, so you'll recognize some faces when you arrive at Fairhaven in the fall.

bittersweetheart

30 days to go. I think. :) Totally stoked. :)
Life is Beautiful...

amy

28 days, 19 hours and 55 minutes to Cannon!   Dang I need to stitch!     

Hibernian

amy

I don't recall drinking Guinness there in the past.    Oh what a scary thought

Merlin the Elder

I suppose my question would be, do you remember anything from your past visits there? I'm told that Georgians can be relentless party animals!  8)

amy

Master Merlin you make a very very good point.   Hmmmm..   I must confess Brother Tim..  "there might have been drinking involved"

Hibernian

thats fine, I'll bring the portable confessional.

Merlin the Elder

Be sure to bring some altar wine for Amy...it might make the confession more interesting...  ;)   (I'll go a way...I'm in the wrong state  :P)