News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Opening day, folks?

Started by iain robb, January 30, 2012, 02:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iain robb

Anyone else planning to be at the Bay Area opening Saturday? My wife and I are. It'll be weekend three of our three-weekend HMF, FLARF and BARF fest.

Captain Teague

Quote from: iain robb on January 30, 2012, 02:22:49 PM
FLARF and BARF fest.

Hmmmm.....not sure how I feel about that one.  ;D

We are spoken for for opening weekend. But we certainly will try to attend at least one weekend as this is one of our favorite Faires.  ;D
The Code is the Law...

Esperanza McDaniels

Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

iain robb

Ah, but I'm really me on Facebook ... and it looks like just about everyone else is too, from the looks of that page. Who are those people with all those strange names?

Kate

Join the tailgate, Iain! It's never the same without you two! :)
Kate
Pink'n Penny

iain robb

Well, that's really nice of you to say. Thanks!

We'll be at the tailgate. Just have to figure out what to bring. Hoping to be able to bring some fresh-squeezed Florida orange juice, and maybe something baked as well. I've been a baking madman since we got an oven again.

Esperanza McDaniels

Quote from: iain robb on January 31, 2012, 06:19:02 AM
Ah, but I'm really me on Facebook ... and it looks like just about everyone else is too, from the looks of that page. Who are those people with all those strange names?

I don't know, fer I be Esperanza always.  (in me head anyways)
Esperanza McDaniels
Pilot for The Harbinger

Bite'n Penny
Cruise Director of The Clan O'Conchobhair

~pixie~

I'll be there visiting for the first time by myself that weekend.  will look for y'all!  :)  I'm so excited!
~ Pixie ~
the wicked wench
Rose Seller VARF
IWG #785 Local 42 MDRF
aka: Gold'n Penny
Irish Penny Brigade - Clan White

Cpt. Black Shadow

I will be there! And with my tax returns can bring stuff for mimosa's! Just which of the Korbel should I buy? Unfortunately me and my brohter have not had the means to make mead this past year so unfortunately no home made mead this year round maybe next!
I am Captain Black Shadow. Captain of the Pirate Dreadship Katie Marie! MuwahahaHa

Lady DArbanville

I believe they buy the Korbel Brut. Not exactly sure yet.  And yes, there will be a huge tailgate, of course. Teague the Red is planning it the first day. Should be loads of fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

iain robb

Well, it's looking like I'll have to buy orange juice to bring.  >:( Dang trees have not been very productive at all this year.

And if I bring something baked, I'll have to make sure it stays warm on the two-hour drive. Shouldn't be as difficult this year as it was the year when it was below freezing on opening day.

Lady DArbanville

I have always enjoyed your fresh OJ!   But so understandable. Not sure how any of Florida's citrus will be without any cold weather.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
The Irish Penny Brigade
Beer'n of the Clan O'Ceallaig
Special Projects

Lady Isabelle D'Arbanville,
Privateer, First Lady of the Harbinger
IFRP #1205. Tampa Bay

Wench, IWG #3510, Local 21
Tampa Bay

Larien Telemnar of Laughlorien

iain robb

Well, to give credit where credit is due, it was my wife's OJ, but thank you.

Merlin the Elder

Iain, I've always wondered...did a bee sting you, or is your nose normally that large?
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

iain robb

Quote from: Merlin the Elder on February 10, 2012, 10:19:43 PM
Iain, I've always wondered...did a bee sting you, or is your nose normally that large?

ROFL! That's the creative license my marketing folks took in creating my plush toy. I assure you, my action figure is far more accurate.