News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Mail subscriptions that get you in the mood?

Started by batninja, February 01, 2012, 08:38:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

batninja

When I got home yesterday and checked my mail, there was a new Museum Replicas catalog waiting for me. I hardly ever order from them anymore, but it still makes me happy to get the occasional catalog.  I also get Renaissance magazine and the Highlander.

And I got to thinking, what other periodicals or catalogs do you folks receive that gets your blood pumping for faire season?
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.

Lady De Rue Rue

Renaissance magazine, Faerie Magazine and Threads Magazine (sewing).  ;D

Rowan MacD

Museum Replicas, Design Toscano, Pyramid Collection catalogs, and Renaissance magazine.....

I have not gotten a Moresca circular this year yet.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

KeeperoftheBar

Journal of Accountancy.

I really got to get away from the mundane world.
Landshark # 97
Member, Phoenix Risen

Merlin the Elder

I know what you mean, Keeper... my only subscription is AARP.  But I do get a Museum Replicas periodically...they need some new stuff...
Living life in the slow lane
ROoL #116; the Jack of Daniels; AARP #7; SS# 000-00-0013
I've upped my standards. Now, up yours.
...and may all your babies be born naked...

Rowan MacD

I know what you mean-I don't keep mine around very long. The MR catalog (and my old National Geo's) end up in the doctors office.
What doesn't kill me-had better run.
IWG wench #3139 
19.7% FaireFolk pure-80.3% FaireFolk corrupt

batninja

I forgot a couple: Gaelsong and the Celtic Croft catalogs...
It ain't the years, it's the mileage.

Jared Thorne

I subscribe to Museum Replicas and Design Toscano, but I haven't seen anything from them in quite some time. I have been subscribing to Renaissance Magazine for years.
Jared Thorne
aka Sir Charles of Loveland Castle
KOGT
Rogue #261
LVH #76
IFRP #80

Butch

Renaissance Magazine!  I used to subscribe the the Midwest Renaissance Reporter, but have transferred to the Renaissance Magazine.  If you haven't seen it yet, do so!  You WILL subscribe!