News:

Welcome to the Renaissancefestival.com Forums!  Please post an introduction after signing up!

For an updated map of Ren Fests check out The Ren List at http://www.therenlist.com!

The Chat server is now running again, just select chat on the menu!

Main Menu

Official List'ns 4 - "Gather'n for the 12th time" - a "Castleteer's" approach.

Started by Old Tinker, February 04, 2012, 10:10:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Tinker

"Gather'n for the 12th time"- a "Castleteer's" approach.
                                        refer'd to as 'Nooner'    

April 27th, Friday & the 28th Saturday ' 2012

Food Offer'ns
Captain humphrey                              
LadyHawkeontheHill                                        Honey Baked Ham
Dastardly Gentleman Jim the Pirate
Shawn & Anita
Greta
Lady Charlene                                                 BBQ meats, Buns & Fresh Sweets
Paul Blackpowder                                           meatloafs
kydavid
Marti and Josh
Gypsy & Zach
Sir Jeffery & Lady Jodi
Alyssa & James
Sarah
Mr. & Mrs. Blue (Heath & Michelle)                       Shepherd pies
spirit and Lady spirit
Windhawke, Mike & Mona                                 Lee's Chicken
Peter Beer Slayer, Jessica & Brian
Cullen Montgomery
Katie & Clay
Kayla and Jon
renrat & Marc, Johnnie Wallace
Jared Thorne & Ariyana, Lady Xtine and Ian
Laurelei
Pendragon & Lady
Bugsy
Randi & Greg
Seleyna & Lee, Tookie, Michael & Andrew
Ulfin Bedwyr
Sir Jim & Lady Helen
Annonya & Konnor
Curtro & Imestra w/ Autie Lou                                Meaty Pies
jinx & Newbie and Natasha                                     Banana Cupcakes with Nutella Icing plus Pasts
Lady Sersha
Terri
Phillip McGinness
King Robert the Bruce
Carl & Donna                                                         Bacon Baked Beans
Lady Everclear & Robert
WindChime & Dennis                                             Male & Female Brownies
ladylissame & Nate                                                Castle Shaped Money Bread ,S'mores Pie
max and kate                                                         Veggies, Dip and Fruit
Maeve McMayhem & Shadow, Layla & Andrew
Capt Lucy
CapnFaye Cutler
Old Tinker & Belle                                               bar bread , grapes and cheeses

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Old Tinker

tis now official, the list'n is post'd, please all recall:

buy way of discuss'n we's understand that the date which ends at the top of the list'ns may be ajust'd. Please do not let anyone hold back due to this last statement' recall all please that if'n thy name tis not upon the list'ns, no entry...  but if upon the list'ns and one tis not able to attend, no harm done.

so, come one come all and be list'd'
has been quite a time pass'd since last we "Gather'd",
shall be a good day, a good day indeed..
Tink and his Belle...

Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

Paul Blackpowder

Should it be the 3rd weekend,20th to the 22nd, coinciding with the first Castle Day, then I will be attending, most happily. Should it be thee weekend of the 27-29th of April, I will not be able to attend as I will be at the Ashville Viking Fest, doing demonstrations. 

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

Maeve McMayhem

Add a Shadow and a Layla for me too, please?
And possibly a Andrew. =D One never knows for sure!
"Castleteer"
IWG #3771
1/2 of Misplaced Laces

Sir Jim & Lady Helen

Add a plus one I have a newbie who I would like to introduce to a lot of you guys   ;D
Irish Penny Brigade
Castleteers
Lost Vikings
FOKTOPs
ROOL

Jim:
Ride Penny

Helen:
Spin Penny
IWG#3811 Local#57

Old Tinker

we's will update sooon,,,

but first, could everyone please record a name to be add'd to the list'ns instead of -plus one, a newbie or other refers to, so as to have them recorded on the list'ns for admittance. now this is wether they will actually make it or not, recall: thy name must appear upon the list for you to be able to attend.

no no no, your Old Tinker is not gett'n to be an Ol'grump, me's just want everyone that shows at the gates to have no troubles, thats all.

we's have also post'd over at the KHRF forum, so's they would know whats go'un on.
as said, we's will update the list'ns in a day or so,
your Old Tinker and his Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far

WindChime

Quote from: Sir Jim & Lady Helen on February 06, 2012, 01:56:04 PM
Add a plus one I have a newbie who I would like to introduce to a lot of you guys   ;D
Sorry Tink this was suppose to be me, I forgot I was using my dads computer.
His name is Dennis
Chime'n Penny / Cheiftess Clan O'Maille
Irish Penny Brigade
Guppy #90
Castleteer
IWG #3740 Local #57
Lost Viking
FOKTOP
Booth Owner @ KyRF & ORF
Keeper of All Bells & Chimes
RESCU Rally Captain ORF &  KyRF

jinx

I will definitely, definitely be there, no matter the weekend.  :)  I have another person or two that may be interested in coming, but I'll make sure with them before I have you put up any names.  ^.^  (Now, I just have to hope I can whip up some fabulous treats for everyone!)

Also, Windhawke has asked me to RSVP for her, Mike, and (I think) Mona, so if you could add them to the listin's as well, that would be great.
Lust.
Pirate.
Wench.
Mischievous Little Imp.
Dinosaur.

humphrey

thanks tink! as always you are awesome! 

i am going to give it to the end of this week (feb 13th) and to be honest i am not seeing enough sway one way or another to change right now. again i will apologize for inadvertently choosing a date that conflicts with well established events .....hump sucks.

that being said

this should be a good one! we are going to do the talent show again, but the prize will be a gift package of castle souvenirs.....including a "castle" made from one of harry's own molds! (some may have noticed, in their travels thru the castle, tiny plaster models of the castle sitting around on display. harry used to raise funds by selling hand made souvenirs, that he sculpted himself and made molds of. i have one of harry's very own hand made castles, that i am willing to offer as a prize)  we need more participation!!  we had a great show last march and i expect all those people to participate again! lol but we need volume! quantity over quality! trust me your efforts will be enjoyed, maybe for unintended reasons, but why be picky. i am trying to learn the mandolin just for the talent show (which is insane cuz i have no talent at all)....which means you can do any damned thing....spin plates, tell don rickles one liners, fart "stairway to heaven" (i would vote for that act by the way) ........you are just entertaining friends!

see you all there

Imestra

Posting for the attendance of Curtro y Imestra.

Posting also for my dear sister, Auntie Lou.

Very glad I am indeed that the date will remain as it is. Other gatherings have been scheduled so as not to be on the last weekend of April.  Begged I did, cajoled and forced, even, so as not to interfere with the 12th Time.

Far too long has it been since the last gather'n.

Meaty Pies for everyone!

Castleteers to the RUM!
We are all of us in the gutters, but some of us are lookin at the stars

Elizabeth Talbot, Countess of Shrewsbury

My "plus one" goes by the name Robert so if you could please add him Tink <3
Castleteer
IWG #3880/IWG Local #77
Wandering Pirate
Endearing Noble

CapnFayeCutler

Slack'n Penny -  Chieftess, Clan Byrne of the IPB
IFRP# 1264 IWG #3575
RoOL 26 | Castleteer | ETTE

Old Tinker

Quote from: CapnFayeCutler on February 13, 2012, 09:28:38 AM
Glad to see my sister Lucy and I are already on this list! ;D

tis great to see thee and thy Sis on the list, Papa and Mama just a wait'n for the family re-union, ;D
and our Lady Everclear, me's will take care of thy good Robert.

and more to come--
your Tink and Belle...
Loveland "Castleteer"
Travel Safe, Travel Far